Reviews for A Home for the Holidays
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
You should write a sequel to this and post it near Christmas time this year. I want to read more of this!
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Damn that was pretty emotional, I can kinda understand what Tori is going through. My parents got divorced when I was nine, but they never fought, not that I could see, anyway good job on the story dude.
RandomPersonwithHomosexualOTPs chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I loved this story, I must say. I absolutely adore your work, I've read 'Where do we go from here?' Several times and can never get sick of your stories. Please keep writing, your very good at it.

-Random British Critic
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
What a place to end this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Great chapter. A hell of a way to spend Xmas.
The Sovereign chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
wow that was intense but good..
LonelyLycanthrope chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Man this was heart breaking . You really should continue or make a sequel .
I also love the way it ended though . Not everyone has a happily ever after story!
mooncheese1331 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Um yeah do another chapter before I take your account hostage kthnxbi
MegoLeigh chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow...dark. And yet, I want more! :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh man, if only Jade had taken her cell with her then Toei would not have had such a terrible night.

will there be a sequel?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
sandiw1875 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Please continue till at least one more chapter. I would love to see where this goes to next.
thescissoring chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really liked this! You kept them very in character and had a very believable plot. While I am a little sad it ended with her not being able to reach Jade, I like that it had a more realistic situation than most fics, where there's full resolution and a happy ending, you know? Well done, my friend, very well done.

-Carrie
FavoriteSin chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was really good. You should continue or write a sequel. I just wanted to give Tori a squeeze the whole time I read it.