Reviews for You froze in time
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
so sad awwww lol but i loved it nice work.
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aw, I loved it! So sad but so beautiful! you did a really amazing job with this, its really good! Poor Tifa T_T I love how you wrote this entire piece, and you portrayed emotions through it so well! Good job! :)
Filigranka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Siii, it's not sad. I mean, the Lifestream is a terrible concept and no amount of Buddhist works is going to convince me otherwise (though they're of course interesting and coherent in itself... I'm too Semitic, even my Christianity is sometimes Semitic too boot), so, the metaphysics in FFVII is sad and cruel, and tsarat*, but, putting that aside, fic's just about death and returning to life. From in-game point of view it's probably soothing and consoling: maybe in her next, new, fresh life as a tree she would be happier? Unless she will become a chocobo-summoning materia, but, hey, one can be happy summoning materia, right? Well, with reincarnation without hierarchy one never can be sure. ; - ) And you stated quite clear that she was happy in this existence, it's much.

Really, poor, poor Cloud (y'know, Rufus would be more than happy to find you some drugs on erectile dysfunction - I know, I'm terrible), he is staying alone and with this feeling that he let down another person, no matter, what Tifa says.

"Yes, she almost can't move now – the woman is too old for it; even mako, which helped her to be such a good warrior, doesn't help now – and she can't remember when the last time was that she fought, yet she still likes her life." sentence is... redundant? from structure and vocabulary POV? Or it's just me; but something in this sentence is bothering me.

Cutting the babbling - it's nice, bitter-sweet vignette. I like all this tiny bits of character's lives you've put in it, they're telling more about them than thousands sentences of psychoanalysis (like this fragment about Tifa's hair or the "green bands" in her vision). Little me is liking, of course, the ambivalence of Cloud's answer, which is perfect - putting another paring into fic would be completely unnecessary and would change it into another "paring-debate", fuss over nothing, while now, now it's just about loss and melancholy.

*If I had a choice between "persevering the scraps of myself and killing a few millions of people or letting them live and letting myself dissuade into Lifestream" I'd be all "a millions? you're sure you don't want a billion or two?". Seph, Seph, I'm admiring you temperance.
Namiroku chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
ow.. this is so sad! it makes me want to kill Cloud... and make him feel bad!
darkcloud777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lol even though this wasn't a usual type of CloTi story like others I mostly like to read here I still don't think by far that it was waste of my time. It is a beautiful story.