Reviews for Know your Friends
Scorpio Girl chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful end to a beautiful evening. Starting a new life together. Game? Hopefully they will be just as beautiful.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
It was a beautiful night with Nico and Dani finally coming together and making beautiful music together. And can't wait for you to update the other story as well. Thanks for your time and update. :-)
Scorpio Girl chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
Beautiful, tender, loving, so Nico!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
Thank you! This was very special and very sweet. This was perfect and I loved it. Nico went far and beyond and it was totally worth it.
Fiveftshort chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
I like this story more. Lindsay was awesome. It took a while for me to get used to Maggie but I like her a lot more than Anna.
Scorpio Girl chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
Waiting for date night! All things good are worth the wait.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Yes!This date is going to be AWESOME ;-)! The for the update to another great chapter.
Scorpio Girl chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Oh yea, date night! Can't wait. Nice chapter.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Wow! Thx 4 updating the last 3 chapters, it was totally worth it. Truly enjoyed them.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
Thank you 4 another great chapter, so enjoyed it.
style28 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter! I love that you are diving deeper into the characters! And of course love dani and nico!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Thanks 4 the update. Can't really blame Maggie, I would have slapped him too and probably much more. And always love me some Nico and Dani. Thanks 4 your time. ;-)
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Interesting! Thx 4 the update. Can't wait 2 read more.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
New fan here. So can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for a great read.
Fiveftshort chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
On the edge of my seat! I really like Marshall in this story. Juliette is going to be pissed when she finds out. I love TK in this chapter and you are only one in a few who make Matt out to be a good guy. I think because he is not focused on Dani is why I like him in this story. I am getting used to Rock. Can't wait to find out what Juliette needed that pulled Maggie away from her meeting.