Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh please continue...this teaser is a great hook and I had JUST rewatched the movie and thought, I want a nice Bilbo/Killi friendship fic. The way he reacted with the trolls and later when he didn't leave the mountain with the others after they escaped the goblins...there had to be a good one and your summary caught me...PLEASE, pretty please?
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I realize this was published MONTHS ago, but it seems interesting. If you add more I'm here to read. :)
mroyat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please update soon! I like the story so far!
lazy2login chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I would read this if you updated
SmaugsKeep chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great start! Really peaked my interest so please update soon! :)
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good start.
TimeLady11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You should update! And quickly!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is a short and sweet beginning. I'd love to see more o.o

PT
SetsuUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Kyah I love stories like this I can't wait to read the next chap!
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
ha! ok i change my prompt MAKE IT EPICALLY BROMANTIC we're talking hugs and self sacrifice on the have-my-last-biscuit level here
Ringer4Ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Wow! This be awesome! XD

Really sounds exactly like Bilbo! And honestly, I agree with the other revewers, I would be really sad if this turned into anything more than friendship. Just because there are only a handful of those stories on this entire site! It's very frustrating really.

Well, I hope you update soon! I really want to know what happens! XDD
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OK, I am now officialy interested! I hope you update soon, I'm really looking forward to where this goes! ;D
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love your style! Short prologue, but it grabbed my attention. This could be quite the interesting fic with the duo of Kili and Bilbo. However, I hope that it strictly remains friendship, no slash. I know it's your story so I'm not telling you what to do. It's just that if this is planned to be slash I'll have to check out since I don't do Tolkien slash. If it's going to be a friendship with Kili and Bilbo I'm all for it since that's rather unique and interesting.
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love how you write! It kind of reminds me of Tolien himself! Can't wait for an update, though I hope that the next chapter is longer. :)
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Can't wait to see where you go with this! I would love to see Bilbo having to end up rescuing Kili - tandem rescuing ! *lol

Great Prologue :)