Reviews for Aftermath: Plato's Stepchildren - Chapel
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
But Spock is just so loveable!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, I would've liked to have seen that! Poetic justice, indeed.

Thank you!
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm not gonna lie: I hate it when people put Spock and Chapel together. (Of course, then again, what female Trekkie in her right mind would ever want to willingly share that sexy hunk of Vulcan with any other female? Fictional or real? Certainly not me. Lol.) However, I thought this was really a beautiful insight of the mind and an accurate characterization of our favorite Vulcan on the whole aftermath of what happened in Plato's Stepchildren that sent my Trekkie mind running wild with thoughts. Though admittedly the story was rather short, I think Spock sending the rose to express that which he could not emotionally nor in person excess was very Spock-ish. My favorite part (and also the most heartbreaking part) was probably the last sentence when Spock thinks that Chapel deserves to love someone better than him. Though it was briefly touched on in the series about Spock and the concept of love, I honestly believe that Spock does in fact love but his loyalty to the Vulcan way of suppressing emotion prevents him from outwardly expressing it a good 98.99% of the time. Only in little glimpses in the close observation of him do we ever see it; most of the time this found in the close friendship shown between Kirk and Spock.
All and all, I really liked this story and look forward to see you right more.
qenie chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Go, Chris! You rock!
angym chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like it. Wish it was longer.