Reviews for Insomnia
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
*huggles Review* Of course i'll baby-sit him! *grins* me like his kind of trouble too! 8goes off to play with Review while leaving a list of reasons on the table*

1)Duh, it's the sequel! *chckles nervously* Sorry, had to get that one out. *blinks* What, I would've exploded otherwise. Yes, I would've. No, I'm not exaggerating! Sheesh!

2)Evil bad guys with innocent girls (but not too much of the gross details...thank you for that!). I hope they (the bad guys) get what's coming to them.,,oh, oh, what'll the girls think fo Drizzt and his dark elf side?

3)Drizzt has a plan and Kell is over protective!]

All in all, thank you. *bows* I look forward to the next chapter. Merry Christmas!

Tamuril2
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
merry chrismas and a happy new year.
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Like the story.
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
*squeals in delight* OOooH! This will look perfect under my tree! Thank you!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
thanks and keep up the good work
showalittlefaith chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Darn it, not first review... oh well! Well I personally love the title, even if it has nothing to do with this plot, it sort of plays off Overslept and helps identify it as the sequel... also it sounds cool! I'm loving the plot so far, even if this chapter was short, it lives up to Overslept. The part about Drizzt being coddled by the others really cracked me up. I love how you put the humor in but still keep it realistic. For example, the part of the others being protective, of course Drizzt would be wary of that, he is still a young drow after all. I would ask that you don't lose that aspect, so many writers just drop his past and don't consider how that would affect his actions, so I thank you for that. Can't wait to see the next chapter, so far I'm loving it, even if it is short :)
Oneblackened chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Yay sequel!
Dracarot chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Gabriel laughed at that, "Thieves that are superstitious? That's a new one."

Well according to Bruce Wayne aka Batman criminals are generally "a cowardly superstitious lot"

Should you need a beta I'm still ready, just send me the documents as before and I can edit them. Noticed a few here crept being spelt krept and a missing space Guenwyvar and would near the top.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2