Reviews for Nocturnal
LionAgron chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
More plzzz
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Are my eyes deceiving me? :p
The change didn't throw me off.
agoodwinpd chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
I don't think that the different perspective was terrible at all. One of the mysteries in the story is figuring out what happened to Martie and this was a great way of discovering what's going on with him. I really like this story. Thanks for the update.
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
An update! :D

And come on Quinn, Rachel is your lobster so stop being an ass.
devildoc35 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Your imagery is fantastic! Thank you for not doing the cliche supernatural story.
agoodwinpd chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Syndri is great! Poor Quinn is running herself ragged.
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Hey don't worry we all know life can be a bi***. But right now I'm happy for the update :)
BonesFABERRY chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
I really like the story, I was confused at first but then everything started to make sense...I think Rachel should like really fight with Quinn so what they're feeling comes out like in a fight and they kiss and become a couple...I think Martie should call Rachel like momma or mama or something like that because she basically raised him too...Quinn should tell Rachel that she is in love with her and that...Can't wait for next chapter
xXAngel of fireXx chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Nice re-introduction to Tom. You're doing great so far. Nothing confused me and nothing bored me. I feel you're going in the right direction with this. Keep going.
Reluctantly Clueless chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
This was funny! Mating ritual, nesting sites lol!
Reluctantly Clueless chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Aw poor Rachel and poor Quinn. At least they find some comfort from each other. I have loads of questions but will attempt to be patient. Great story so far.
boston blue chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Love this story! Action Sceens are exciting and the sireouse ones are captivating. Can't wait to fig out what's wronge wit Marty and how Quinn got into the bounty hunter biz
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Greeeaaattt chapter!
Reluctantly Clueless chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
You should have so many more reviews for this story. It's fascinating and so well written. I have so many questions!
Reluctantly Clueless chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great start! I love it so far!