Reviews for Song of The Sirens
KagaminKaito chapter 23 . 2/16
WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
CheshireMewl chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
Thank you for an awesome story, it was really a joy to read.
CheshireMewl chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
In this chapter (25) you called Nott Goyle once.

Also a 2 weed fetus is smaller than a poppy seed, but it could be different in male- or siren pregnancies, I dunno.

Great story, though; I absolutely love it.
Love Faith Embers chapter 39 . 10/1/2014
Great story!
Sstormlight chapter 39 . 9/17/2014
I greatly enjoyed reading this story, I am a bit sad that you are not planning a sequel but that is okay.
Kitty Savella chapter 39 . 9/13/2014
This story was really quite good. As far as technique goes, there are several things that could be worked on, such as story continuity (there were several times when the wrong name was used, or you contradicted something that was said in a previous chapter, such as Charlie and Camillus being pregnant while Ron and Harry were pregnant, and then later saying they weren't having children yet), a few spelling errors/typos scattered throughout, and some punctuation errors (such as not using commas and periods in some sentences, making them run-on sentences.) Overall, the problems didn't make the story unreadable, or detract from the plot. They only served as a mild annoyance while reading, and seemed like something that could easily be fixed later, should the desire arise.
dnjs6573 chapter 39 . 8/31/2014
this was a wonderful story I hope you continue writing for years to come! :-)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
I'm glad you got this story finished! It was good.
lance215 chapter 39 . 6/5/2014
i love this fic! is just amazing but...you really kill me with ron's miscarriage! why!
and one tiny litle note...what happened with teddy? cause you said that sirius and remus only have one son bus teddy is remus son is he with his grandma?
or just forgotenXD

continue writing!

kisses!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
I loved the chapter (epilogue)! :D Sorry it took me so long to read and review, but you know how RL can get in the way... T_T Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you on a fantastic fic! I really loved it! Hope to read you soon in another story! :) Kisses!
Mrs Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I would like to tell you that I reaaaaaly enjoyed your story, this review would be on the last chapter but I had to sign in so yeah. I actually was against the harry Lucius pairing at first but now I'm like searching for more so you've officially converted me! hahahahahaha! keep up the awesome stories! lotsa luv
Elysha Hope chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
This story is really good but I just had to point out one plot hole, just for future reference. In this chapter they are all really confused about how Dumbledore found out they were sirens because only close friends and family new but that is not true based on previous chapters. In earlier chapters you mentioned it was announced to all of Hogwarts and in a Prophet article that they were sirens.

You are doing a great job keep improving.
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
Have really enjoyed your story. But wanted to point out in earlier chapter you stated that charlie was three months preg with his mates child. But in this you state they wished to wait. You will have to go back and fix this. Also a re-read of some of the wording because it sounds quite confusing like you are saying harry and lucius are expecting twins not triplets when in fact you are speaking about ron, but its the way you have the senyance structured that is misleading or confusing to readers. Otherwise excellent job and wonderful read! Thank you for sharing your talents.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 39 . 5/5/2014
Great story. I love happy endings.

Thank you.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
the song is perfect simply perfect