Reviews for Song of The Sirens
cptbludz13 chapter 39 . 6/7
I have a question. What happened to andromeda and teddy(it does he not exist)?
alinefgs chapter 39 . 11/24/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
Bad Mum chapter 39 . 8/2/2016
Well, that seemed like a fitting conclusion, though I can't help but worry that the non-Siren kids will grow up with an innate sense of inferiority. The Sirens in this story have had such a sense of their own worth and superiority that I think that's inevitable however carefully their parents try to treat them all as equals.
Bad Mum chapter 38 . 7/23/2016
Getting back to this after a while! This was certainly an eventful chapter, thoough I have to admit I find the idea of the Weasleys' forgetting Ginny so completely and without regret seems a little far-fetched given the close family we see in the books. Inventive choice of baby names there.
royalcloud12 chapter 39 . 7/12/2016
I Love This Story! I Hope You Make A Squeal
tamashiyuki chapter 39 . 4/28/2016
Very goooooooooooood!
5hadowWolf chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
I have a question what is chicken I have never heard of that game...Also I really love this story that I've read so far.
adafrog chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
Lovely, thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
This one is worse I can't stomach anymore it's just awful so predicable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Oh disgusting. The plot has been done to death. They knew, Harry forgives, sound familiar yes in every story written. You should have made it different but it's like all other Severus is Harry's father out there boring and already done.
Athena Dragonseeker21 chapter 39 . 1/3/2016
I loved this story.
thewolf74 chapter 39 . 11/1/2015
This was a very good story. The story line was very well written.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Aurea is fricken scary...
Bad Mum chapter 37 . 9/9/2015
I think this court could learn a little from Muggle courts about impartiality and "innocent until proved guilty". It seems rather a travesty of a trial with the outcome determined before it starts. I can't help but feel sorry for Ginny. Whatever she's done of she's been manipulated by Dumbledore since the age of eleven, she can hardly be held entirely responsible for her actions.
Bad Mum chapter 36 . 9/5/2015
Well that makes a sort of sense. I never did really buy Molly rejecting her children so completely. Though it does beg the question about just how a seventeen year old like Ginny got to be quite so evil.