Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 14 . 10/7
Your writing is so wonderful! I love it very mich and find myself immersed in the story of John and Margaret. If you ever have the chance to continue this story, I would love to see how it could end. Excellent story, excellent characterization and excellent writing!
Hi Mere24; I do enjoy your writing very much. Do you think you will continue working on the sum of all wisdom? Kindest regards, Margot
leilalolalee chapter 14 . 9/9
I came here to read this fic after I read your story "The Funeral", and I am even more impressed by your writing than I was before, which I didn't even know was possible. I am enthralled by this fic and am very excited to read more if you find time to continue writing this! I am in love with your characters and storyline!
HelenaW64 chapter 1 . 8/16
Love love this story. So very well written. Please continue... Please please please... I have to know how this ends...
Maylove18 chapter 14 . 5/11
Such a great retelling of my favorite book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please update soon !
4fanci chapter 14 . 5/7
Such a wonderful story! I have enjoyed it so much and hope there is more! I love how they read together and discuss books, learn from one another and curb their tempers to speak gently. They are very sweet together. I'm looking forward to whatever happens next.
Why didn't Margaret tell Mr Thornton about Fred? Her brother is safely on the train. All through out tgis chapter I was screaming at Margaret to tell Mr Thornton about Fred.
Ali chapter 14 . 5/3
I think this is the best one yet! I love it, hope you will continue :)
Kfkyle chapter 14 . 4/30
Is there any continuation to this? I hope there is..
Waiting and hoping for another chapter! Just reread the whole story I love it so much! Keep up the good work!
CrystalPavillion chapter 14 . 4/5
This is one of my favorite fan fictions for John Thornton and Margaret Hale. The author is so true to the characters and I love the many conversations they have as they slowly grow to understanding each other. thanks so much, Mere24!
daisy chapter 14 . 3/8
LOVE your story! Plz update!
Wow. You have created such a rich and thought-provoking version of this beloved story. Thank you so much. I'd love to see you finish it.
nancyjeanne chapter 11 . 1/4
What a beautiful heart-felt story, please tell me there will be more!
Pp chapter 3 . 1/3
Please finish this beautiful story!