Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
carolineonestop chapter 14 . 7h
Loving this story. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thankyou
KBsMomma chapter 14 . 15h
Ahhh! Please,please, PLEASE continue! This has been the most delightful retelling of the book! You (and your lovely editors) have created something wonderful and I'm so anxious for more! I will be faithfully checking my email notifications for a new installation.
I have so missed this story! I look forward to the following one soon I hope. I'm glad to see that John And Margret are getting along better in the story. you have a great style of writing here , I so look forward to your other works with great interest.
Melika Elena chapter 14 . 5/26
After a crappy day, it absolutely made my day so much better when I found out you updated! Loved this chapter, as I love all of them. I can't say enough how much I love this AU. I think this is definitely the type of learning and maneuvering they would've done post-marriage in canon, so I love that we're seeing it now in this version.

I oddly love Fanny&Mrs. Thornton pop-ins. I think there's a lot of untapped potential with Margaret's dealings with both of those women, and anytime it's in N&S fic I eat that shit up almost as much as I do her romantic scenes with Thornton.

Kudos to another great chapter! I eagerly await future installments~~
Elaine W chapter 14 . 5/26
Gorgeous chapter. I'm definitely hooked with this one. Thank you for the update!
Nycgirl1128 chapter 14 . 5/26
Brilliantly written! Elizabeth Gaskell would be very proud of this story. What I love about this work, and "The Funeral" is you remain true to Ms. Gaskell's beloved characters. Yes, you've modified the situations and circumstances, but the actions and voices of Margaret & Mr. Thornton ring true. I am eagerly anticipating your next installment and hope you don't keep your audience waiting too long. One request - more Mr. Bell. I truly enjoy him as a character and love the "push" he gives our hero & heroine both in Ms. Gaskell's Classic and in your other "North & South" work. Everyone needs a Mr. Bell to steer them in the right direction or, in the case of Margaret & Mr. Thornton, to help remove obstacles! Please continue the story!
holly1492 chapter 14 . 5/26
"Wait and hope." That's what I have been doing for so long as one of my favorite fanfic authors wrote this wonderful chapter! I was beginning to think you had abandoned it. So thrilled to have an update! You write so beautifully.

Please keep going!
not paranoid enough chapter 14 . 5/26
Yay! Happy to see anothet long awaited update :D

The wedding was very nice and I really liked the back and forth concerning Mercedes. I hope you update again soon!
Another really great chapter. I hope you post the next one again soon?! :-)
smallsizebigheart chapter 14 . 5/26
This is my favorite North and South fanfic. You write with such fluidity and always seem to write the characters perfectly. I feel as though your story is the best continuation of the movie.
EyreGirl chapter 14 . 5/26
Lovely as always... and I am also parting in anticipation of the next chapter.
MaidMarian17 chapter 14 . 5/25
Oh my goodness I am so in love with this story! I have been from the moment that you started to write it and I will be even after it comes to a close :) A very well executed chapter :) I can't wait to see what is in store for our couple next :)
Mcmjp chapter 14 . 5/25
13 chapters! Great story, please keep updating. The scene on the door step was well done.
KylieKyotie chapter 14 . 5/25
Well, they both seem to be trying to mend the rift between them - maybe Margaret will even tell John her "secret" soon. Although I imagine she will wait until she feels he trusts her enough not to need the information. But their efforts to talk do give a glimmer of hope for more serious considerations about possibly sharing a life together...
Absolutely beautiful chapter! Thanks so much for writing what I considered one of the most well written continuation of North and South. Looking forward to more of this story.