Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
ISeePookas chapter 13 . 3/1
Please don't stop here! This is really wonderful! Thank you.
Your story is so beautifully written. I hope you are abandoning it. I am so looking forward to the next update.
Dear sweet wonderful writer,

Please continue this fantastic story! The characters are true to the originals but the story so unique, descriptive and well written, I had to sneak my phone into the bathrooms at work so I could continue reading it throughout the day! Love your writing and hope to see more soon. Oh, and thanks so much for the time and effort! :))
CAT
Shanghaied in LaLaLand chapter 13 . 2/17
This is one of the best fics on here - PLEASE update soon!
Nakita chapter 13 . 2/13
More please...I'm hooked.
That last sentence is sooooooooooooooooo heart breaking, so touching. You've crafted each chapter well, with plenty of insightful moments. This has been the best chapter so far. You are great.
Elaine chapter 13 . 2/11
I do hope you will continue the story. Your interplay of actual story with additions is quite pleasant and very enjoyable. Please consider finishing.
Please continue
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/3
Please post chapter 14. Your writing is great.
Lisa chapter 13 . 2/3
Hi!
I've read every chapter in one day. Yes, I couldn't stop reading your story. It's great. I love the scenes you added and that your characters follow well the book and the mini series. Good work

Thanks
b2boyd chapter 13 . 1/14
I hope you continue this one day. I had to go re-read The Funeral as a temporary reprieve from the waiting.
I hope you continue this story!
Elsie girl chapter 5 . 1/1
Very good place to pick up in the story. Sorry I've been too busy reading to review.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Please update soon. This is such a beautiful well written story. I am crossing my fingers for an update soon.
The Kraken's Daughter chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
This fic is amazing! One of the best N&S fics I've read, and it reads so much like the style of the book it's amazing. I really hope that you finish it as I'm so excited to see how it ends!