Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
Libt1096 chapter 1 . 1/10
PLEASE ... Let us know what has interrupted your writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2017
Pls update soon! Such a good story and i need resolution! Please please please
Babelvr54 chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Please please please go on! Please please please please pleaseplease pleaseplease please please please pleaseplease pleaseplease please please please pleaseplease pleaseplease please please please pleaseplease pleaseplease please
Libt1096 chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
I am truly sad to come to the end of chapter 14.
Will you update ? Please do ! Nov. 16, 2017
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Your writing is so wonderful! I love it very mich and find myself immersed in the story of John and Margaret. If you ever have the chance to continue this story, I would love to see how it could end. Excellent story, excellent characterization and excellent writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
Hi Mere24; I do enjoy your writing very much. Do you think you will continue working on the sum of all wisdom? Kindest regards, Margot
leilalolalee chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I came here to read this fic after I read your story "The Funeral", and I am even more impressed by your writing than I was before, which I didn't even know was possible. I am enthralled by this fic and am very excited to read more if you find time to continue writing this! I am in love with your characters and storyline!
HelenaW64 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Love love this story. So very well written. Please continue... Please please please... I have to know how this ends...
Maylove18 chapter 14 . 5/11/2017
Such a great retelling of my favorite book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please update soon !
4fanci chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
Such a wonderful story! I have enjoyed it so much and hope there is more! I love how they read together and discuss books, learn from one another and curb their tempers to speak gently. They are very sweet together. I'm looking forward to whatever happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2017
Why didn't Margaret tell Mr Thornton about Fred? Her brother is safely on the train. All through out tgis chapter I was screaming at Margaret to tell Mr Thornton about Fred.
Ali chapter 14 . 5/3/2017
I think this is the best one yet! I love it, hope you will continue :)
Kfkyle chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
Is there any continuation to this? I hope there is..
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
Waiting and hoping for another chapter! Just reread the whole story I love it so much! Keep up the good work!
CrystalPavillion chapter 14 . 4/5/2017
This is one of my favorite fan fictions for John Thornton and Margaret Hale. The author is so true to the characters and I love the many conversations they have as they slowly grow to understanding each other. thanks so much, Mere24!