Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 13 . 4/4
I really hope that you continue this sometime in the future because it is, quite simply, beautiful.
- Arianna
Penelope Pitstop chapter 13 . 4/2
You have a talent for characterization and dialogue making this fanfic so enjoyable (and moving) to read. Well done! Really hope you are able to continue with the story because it is giving a lot of pleasure to many N&S fans!
Pps chapter 13 . 3/31
So moving! I am hoping for another chapter- have you any intention of writing more?
Oh I absolutely adore your story! Please update soon, I need to know what happens next!
Melika Elena chapter 13 . 3/10
omg this story breaks my HEART. yet at the same time, it is so lovely and wonderful, with such excellent characterization and insight. i'm so glad to have found it and can't wait until you continue it again!
Kaite chapter 13 . 3/8
This story is wonderful and I hope you you will continue on with the next chapter.

I just like the way you write our favourite characters.
ISeePookas chapter 13 . 3/1
Please don't stop here! This is really wonderful! Thank you.
Your story is so beautifully written. I hope you are abandoning it. I am so looking forward to the next update.
Dear sweet wonderful writer,

Please continue this fantastic story! The characters are true to the originals but the story so unique, descriptive and well written, I had to sneak my phone into the bathrooms at work so I could continue reading it throughout the day! Love your writing and hope to see more soon. Oh, and thanks so much for the time and effort! :))
CAT
Shanghaied in LaLaLand chapter 13 . 2/17
This is one of the best fics on here - PLEASE update soon!
Nakita chapter 13 . 2/13
More please...I'm hooked.
That last sentence is sooooooooooooooooo heart breaking, so touching. You've crafted each chapter well, with plenty of insightful moments. This has been the best chapter so far. You are great.
Elaine chapter 13 . 2/11
I do hope you will continue the story. Your interplay of actual story with additions is quite pleasant and very enjoyable. Please consider finishing.
Please continue
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/3
Please post chapter 14. Your writing is great.