Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
This is my favourite North & South fanfiction,when I'm reading this I feel like I'm reading the original captured the tone of Thornton & Margaret between them are so beautiful & thrilling.I hope you haven't forgotten about this don't abandon this story & Please update soon when you have time.
Anya chapter 14 . 10/24
I love your story! You should seriously consider becoming an author! I love this fanfic and please update soon! It is amazing :)
WanderlustV chapter 14 . 8/19
Let me add my voice to the mix in encouraging you to take up your story again and bring it to a conclusion. You've really captured the characters, their feelings, their perceptions, their hopes, and your writing is tight and compelling. Please keep going! I can only reread what you have so far without going a little crazy for wanting to know how it ends! :)
CordOfScarlet chapter 1 . 8/7
Oh, I just hope you haven't abandoned your story for good, I would surely cry my eyes out! This is the most thrilling story I have read here and so well considered! You are such a skillful writer, please have mercy and come back to us with the rest of your fabulous story! Hugs! :)
klutz3572 chapter 14 . 8/4
I love your story! It is literally like I'm reading North and South, the alternate version. The characters are so perfectly done and I find myself thinking the same thing I did when reading the book; will someone please tell him about Frederick? Lol I know, I know, everyone always wants the lovers to finally get together but then is disappointed when there is nothing more to read, so I'll be patient but I do hope you continue as it is a lovely story and exceedingly well-done!
FeliciaGHEMAND chapter 14 . 8/4
As my most favorite, your story does indeed provide the richest and most original content of wise advice seen so far on this board. Please update soon.
eigna74 chapter 1 . 7/29
I have just loved reading your story and after staying up late to read it all I'm devastated there is no more. Please...will there be more?
snapeophile chapter 8 . 7/10
For a treat, I just reread what you've posted so far of this fantastic, slow-burn, sweetly angsty story. Your dialogue is exquisite. "Your friends in the dining room today would not-could not-know those things about you of which I have become quite partial..." (ch.13). Sending you fervent hopes that you will continue your work!
Bemac chapter 14 . 6/24
I wonderful story! Found your story last night and could not stop reading. I cannot wait for more.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/18
So thrilled to see this latest chapter! Been a fan of this story since 2012. I love your portrayal of Thornton-far more thoughtful than many fics. Please keep up the slow and steady progress!
This is by far my FAVOURITE North & South fanfic! Please, oh please keep writing! I lovr this and want to ke err p reading till the end of the story!
PLEASE continue! I'm loving this story!
Jayne DLM chapter 14 . 6/1
Oh the romance is starting to bubble away. Great chapter!
Barbara chapter 14 . 5/30
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see this story continued. I hope you find time in your busy life to give us more soon. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Giselle chapter 14 . 5/29
OMG THank you SO MUCH for updating this! I am so happy you're back!