Reviews for The Sum of All Wisdom
Bemac chapter 14 . 6/24
I wonderful story! Found your story last night and could not stop reading. I cannot wait for more.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/18
So thrilled to see this latest chapter! Been a fan of this story since 2012. I love your portrayal of Thornton-far more thoughtful than many fics. Please keep up the slow and steady progress!
This is by far my FAVOURITE North & South fanfic! Please, oh please keep writing! I lovr this and want to ke err p reading till the end of the story!
PLEASE continue! I'm loving this story!
Jayne DLM chapter 14 . 6/1
Oh the romance is starting to bubble away. Great chapter!
Barbara chapter 14 . 5/30
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see this story continued. I hope you find time in your busy life to give us more soon. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Giselle chapter 14 . 5/29
OMG THank you SO MUCH for updating this! I am so happy you're back!
draegon-fire chapter 14 . 5/28
It looks like John and Margaret are even closer. It's easy to tell they have a better understanding. Also, it would seem that Mrs. Thornton finally aporoves. Oergaps all she needed was to see them together.
carolineonestop chapter 14 . 5/28
Loving this story. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thankyou
KBsMomma chapter 14 . 5/27
Ahhh! Please,please, PLEASE continue! This has been the most delightful retelling of the book! You (and your lovely editors) have created something wonderful and I'm so anxious for more! I will be faithfully checking my email notifications for a new installation.
I have so missed this story! I look forward to the following one soon I hope. I'm glad to see that John And Margret are getting along better in the story. you have a great style of writing here , I so look forward to your other works with great interest.
Melika Elena chapter 14 . 5/26
After a crappy day, it absolutely made my day so much better when I found out you updated! Loved this chapter, as I love all of them. I can't say enough how much I love this AU. I think this is definitely the type of learning and maneuvering they would've done post-marriage in canon, so I love that we're seeing it now in this version.

I oddly love Fanny&Mrs. Thornton pop-ins. I think there's a lot of untapped potential with Margaret's dealings with both of those women, and anytime it's in N&S fic I eat that shit up almost as much as I do her romantic scenes with Thornton.

Kudos to another great chapter! I eagerly await future installments~~
Elaine W chapter 14 . 5/26
Gorgeous chapter. I'm definitely hooked with this one. Thank you for the update!
Nycgirl1128 chapter 14 . 5/26
Brilliantly written! Elizabeth Gaskell would be very proud of this story. What I love about this work, and "The Funeral" is you remain true to Ms. Gaskell's beloved characters. Yes, you've modified the situations and circumstances, but the actions and voices of Margaret & Mr. Thornton ring true. I am eagerly anticipating your next installment and hope you don't keep your audience waiting too long. One request - more Mr. Bell. I truly enjoy him as a character and love the "push" he gives our hero & heroine both in Ms. Gaskell's Classic and in your other "North & South" work. Everyone needs a Mr. Bell to steer them in the right direction or, in the case of Margaret & Mr. Thornton, to help remove obstacles! Please continue the story!
holly1492 chapter 14 . 5/26
"Wait and hope." That's what I have been doing for so long as one of my favorite fanfic authors wrote this wonderful chapter! I was beginning to think you had abandoned it. So thrilled to have an update! You write so beautifully.

Please keep going!