Reviews for A Baggins' Welcome
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 2/13
-cackles- The bonus scene! Awesome! Great story though.
DelphiniumTheOracle chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
"I don't think Master Elrond would appreciate you just jumping in and getting dirt everywhere"

'What he saw was pure horror.'

I laughed so hard there, I loved it. Thank you!
Karasu Kagami chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
And then he dies.
or if its a au ending...he does nothing when thorin banishes bilbo.
i forsee great sadness in happy bilbos future...
mamita chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I hope you upload more chapters, I love Bilbo, is cute and bravest of what they say, but my favorite couple is KilixBilbo, I love this couple, if were up to me there would be only this, hehe, are so cute and hot together in the movie the only one who seems to care about Bilbo is Kili, and is saved, I love these two, although the couple or the trio KilixBilboxFili FilixBilbo also I love, especially those couples, and although the couple I also like ThorinxBilbo or siblings compared with Durin, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
TeddyRuxpin chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
AAhhh! Love it so far! Hope to read more soon! XD
reader chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
will you please update? i want to know what happens next!
monochromebeing chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
oh my god i really hope the "damn this scar" was a sherlock reference
Gnome chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Aww, lovely! I really enjoy their bickering, and I love the characterization. Good job! Thank you for updating!
(Also, in my last review, I meant to say 'one of MY favourite pairings'...just noticed that mistake) Anyway, totally loving this story!
Leanne Lycantro chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Run, Gandalf, run XD
CornfieldsGalore chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
More please!
Gnome chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I'd love to see where this is going, such a clever concept! And Kili/Bilbo is one of favourite pairings here, and you've written them excellently! :) Thank you for updating!
constantlycold chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oi! this was so cute! Loved it!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Yes, please do continue this! :) I love Kilbo!
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
awesome amazing brillant! love it! please update soon!
Anglachel54 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
" But like most stories, in the darkest of times a light breaks through.."
That was my favorite line :3 Sweet story