Reviews for One careless night, one life changing mistake
anaju'h chapter 2 . 9/4
Update that was funny
Please continue the story. I would love to see where it goes.
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 2 . 3/31
I'm assuming this has been abandoned? Too bad, its quite good
beatrice1975 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Please, please, please update ASAP!
henderson1993 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
update plz
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Don't stop writing this story. It's fabulous.
Yocasta Santiago chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Questa storia mi ha fato ridere come mai, ho visto che è più di un'anno che èstata pubblicata. PER FAVORE CONTINUA CON LA STORIA. La vita è cosi trizte e noiosa che una bella storia come questa è quello che ci serve. SEI STUPENDAMENTE BRAVA. tanti saluti.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Why don't you go on with the story? I find the way they get to know each other very funny and the fact she keeps calling him Charles or Chuck. The goat was a nice bonus too. Your writing skills are good too and I enjoyed reading the two chapters of this story very much. I really wish this story would go on. Mia is her energetic self and won't let Christian utter a single word. I would love to read how Anastasia is going to meet the Grey family and how they are going to explain them that they were getting married in a drunken stupor. You could write about their ways to find out what happened before they woke up and during that they coud get to know each other better and of course this tingling feeling that is in the air.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I want more chapters, please go on with the story.
little lily witch chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
For Merlins sake, why are there only two chapters to this, so far with brilliantly ridiculous plot, story?
dly1957 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
lots of laughing...please continue!
1961Littlemissy chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I think you have a winner. Keep going please! Waiting for more.
nlm88 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Continue pleeeeaaassssssseeeee!
sweetasnz1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I hope you u
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Really love your story! Hope you continue!