Reviews for The Post-Apocalyptic Family Captain
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
So cute but I think it would've been funnier if Pilot or Engie pointed out that Father was cheating on Mother. Lol
Burningpelt chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Awww! This was a really cute series xD
GelibeanH20 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Awww. Cute!

I'm looking forward to the next installment, though I will miss it when it's done. :D
toeki chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
i think pilot really doesnt know..maybe if he got his memories back ...
GelibeanH20 chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Wow, this is hysterical. Love it to bits!

I have a suggestion: What if Mr. Kittyhawk goes missing so Snippy (to keep Pilot from crying) says that they're playing "Hide and seek"?
Oribird chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
/snorts/ No not really what I had in mind but so much better
GelibeanH20 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Hysterical! And I can totally picture Snippy sitting in the bed with that bathrobe, tea and crumpets. I'm holding that mental image in my head forever.

And Pilot is equally troll and naive alternatively, and it's kind of hard to tell at times. :D
FreelancerRiley chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
OH MY GOD. I have been waiting for both this story to make a comeback and a chapter about my request. The fact that both happened at once made my day. Keep up the wonderful writing!
Izzi89 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
This is really sweet :3 My favorite part was Snippy comforting Pilot.. It's a shame it's short, but i can't think of anything to add myself :P
toeki chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
amazing, amazing story XD i especially liked how engie decided to get "the most masculine jacket" and admits snippy would be better at finding one xD
FadedScribbles chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
*currently dying on the floor laughing*

Ahhhh, most excellent work as always. This story always hits me in the right spots. I think I said this before, but I really hope to see more in the future.
GelibeanH20 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
This was funny! XD

Poor Engie, having the homosexual stereotypes forced on him. :D
Skullmaskvulture chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
good chapter, nice read. it was funny how an unicorn actually appeared at the end. did captain keep it as a pet? xD
temarcia chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Haha, "They grow up so fast." Nice one.

Also, now I'm curious about this more serious project that you're working on. : D Good luck!
Worstcase chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Engie has found his true talent! XD
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »