Reviews for Facsimile
This is a pretty good story so far. Don't give up :)
Faith chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Wow your good at writing horror... O.O creepily good lol
When natsu was like falling apart and lucy and happy we're dead as far as I could tell I got so scared
Faith chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
At first I thought he lost his magic and got pissed out I was like NOoOoO! Haha
Kittenklaws13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
More please! I want to see how Gray will find Natsu!
Apollo Jones chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
You've done really good so far, keep up the good work
AznAkatsuki chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Wow that sucks to be natsu. Aww why is gray smoking... I want him to live a clean healthy life with natsu. I wonder if these are demons or something lol.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Ah! Loving it so far! The nightmare was veeery creepy! And I like how you brought in Gray's smoking habit XD
ahuna67 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Nice but I hope you're going to come deeper into the story soon :)
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Whoa man, this is crazy sick. I love it. Gosh and I meant to say this before but reading this has reminded me...your writing has improved so much! It really has. Anyway, this story has really got me on the edge of my seat already. While there's no pressure, I can't wait to read the next chapter of this!
(Also: gotta say I still love it when you write Gray's smoking habits. Ehe its such a fun quirk to expand on. And no other writers seem to do it! Such a shame.)
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
what had happen to natsu, this is getting better...
27CansOfTuna chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Seems to be a good concept, cant wait to see where it goes with that lost natsu and the current one.
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Update his interesting!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
interesting!
Fullbusterrulesmyheart chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It's awesome! As a new author, you're quite good, no? .
Anyways, this idea is new and I'd like to know what happens next. Glad to see new talent on FFN.

Keep updating dear. By the way, you can PM me if you want. .
Hope to see your next update soon. I checked out your other stories and they were quite good. :D
punkagumon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012