Reviews for Estrangement
NuthatchXi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aha, perfect ending...
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this story, and I'm glad you decided to finish and publish it. Although Aunt Netty is pretty harsh in the beginning - and realistically, Ziva would've encountered that reaction from someone, because Yerida is still so looked down upon, which makes me very angry and sad - I like that she softens and Ziva knows that she does still have a relative who misses and cares about her.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh dear! Well, for the sake of those poor angels... ;-)

As with all of your work, this is very well written. Nettie's reaction is very believable, especially since Yeridah is often seen as a betrayal - or, at the very least, a step down, as is reflected in its name.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
*Snort*

"Many angels were harmed in this study."

Why, Cricket, do you always have to make me laugh with random A/Ns?

Seriously, though, this is lovely :D quite short, for your standards, but just as powerful nonetheless. I love your version of Netty :P She's quite funny (to me; probably not to Ziva), quite quirky, and quite loving.

What does "vez mear" mean, though? And Netty wanting her to visit; how sweet!

I liked the Tony moment, too. Especially when he said he'd be sending her flowers!

-Sophita
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Good story
starryjules chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
HA! First off, best A/N ever at the end...but I loved this. I'm so glad you found it, dusted it off, and shared with us because it was a very enjoyable read with a nice little twist!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
There is simply so MUCH here-how can I possibly parse it all out effectively for you?

Aunt Netty's voice is simply amazing; it's an INSIDE voice for a Jewish person. It's how we hear our families when they call us. It's what they say. It's how they feel. And Ziva's guilt is precisely what WE feel. Lovely, lovely work.

And Tony-sweet. Gentle. And still HIM.

This is lovely, lovely work with a sense of authority and craft and voice. Furthermore, it is Truth in it's best sense.

Brava.