Reviews for Lucys New Life
Sab chapter 29 . 4/28
I know it's been ages but I've been waiting for a update because I love this story so if you are discontinuing it (as I fear would be most likely) please say so. I hope you're not but after so long it would be understandable. But I will still cheak each day until you say so.
shadowfan999 chapter 29 . 2/17
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
carl.pruitt1 chapter 29 . 2/17
when?
Reggie Jackson chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter. The whole bit with the usher at the theater was hilarious. That little bit with Wakko and Lucy at the end was pretty well written and touching.
pokemaster101 chapter 29 . 11/24/2014
I absolutely ADORE this story! And I'm not much into OC fics so that's a bonus!

Well if the fall didn't kill him Iwould have, so. But Lucy saw the aftermath...

I love how you write the Warners. They're IC even in a serious situation.

Wakko and Lucy are so CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE (Don't tell Dot.)

Looking forward to the recovery. Fantastic job! 8)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
AnimaniAshley chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
That chapter was awesome and that part about the trapdoor was pure genius!
tmntfan4ever chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
UPDATE NOW! thanks :)
Jace Gem chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
That last bit there was absolutely adorable, friend. :D

I want more. A lot more.

More cutesy stuff!
khikhlukhadzmitry chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
Доброе утро, дорогой автор.

Рад видеть вас снова за работой. Я уверен, что все ждали этой главы. И она на самом деле оправдала все наши ожидания.

Передо мной было сказано столько слов,... и я не знаю, что мне следует сказать, чтобы не повториться. Но одно то, что столь много людей за столь короткий срок решило оценить вашу работу, несомненно, делает ей честь.

Вы показали, что даже в такие моменты, когда кажется, что ничего уже не изменишь, близкие по взгляду должны оставаться рядом. Что даже в такой тёмной коробке сознания, в которой оказалась Lucy, есть игольная дырочка - настоящая звёздочка, дающая надежду на одно желание.

Мне и в самом деле было интересно наблюдать за этими шалостями главных героев, с помощью которых они хотели помочь ей, и мне остаётся надеяться, что им удастся это.

Желаю вам прекрасно провести этот день, дорогой автор.

С хорошим настроением (благодаря Вам),
khikhlukhadzmitry.
frumouttamimind chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
You sneaky rascal! No wonder I haven't heard from you for the past few days-you've been one busy writer now that you've got all your projects outta the way! LOL What a surprise!(You're probably in a state of collapse at the moment. I probably won't hear from you for another month! LOL XD )

Lucy, in her own way, has become a toonlike version of a stonefaced sad Buster Keaton as she creates straightfaced mayhem.

But she is still plagued by her guilt-and the voice from the movie was all that was needed to help release her breakdown. And although all three were concerned for her, it was Wakko the midsib and most sensitive that was there for her and recognized what was happening before the other two did-plus entered her space to insist it wasn't her fault. Let's hope this indeed is the start of her healing.

Altogether this was an was epic episode-absolutely hysterical that could have been a real episode, and finely mixed with heartbreak (on a score of 1-10 in the "Please don't kill my dog Mister" tearjerker department, I give it a 20 ;) )

A Wonderful eppy leaving us all in suspense as to what happens next: Is Lucy going to smile again? What about the Universe mystery? And so much more-But Now it's back to BP for it's turn ;)
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
I loved this chapter!
Fan chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
When are Lucy and a Wakko gonna kiss? You did say OCxWakko.
UnknownWarner chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Beautiful chapter. This is the only "I get zapped into the world of the Warners and everyone loves me!" story that I actually enjoy! Good job. Only complaint I have is I noticed a few grammar mistakes. Good job.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
aw, how bitter sweet.
goldengod 180 chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Really good chapter, you can tell you tried to make it like an episode and it felt like it. Nice part at the end as well.
305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »