Reviews for Lucys New Life
Envy20 chapter 31 . 5/12
Love the story, I can't wait to see Lucy's back story. Keep up the amazing work.
Okay, no one's going to kill you because you wouldn't be able to finish the book.
Nooooooooooooo! Also it's cutie sleep not beauty sleep.
person chapter 31 . 1/3
excweese me, but arent you supposed to keep your fans from DYING here? i want more Lucy/Wakko! even if they arent a planned couple it sure is heading that way and i find it adorable!
person chapter 28 . 1/3
just call him scratchy like thw warners do
person chapter 25 . 1/3
i hope that means he died, cuz if he didnt im following slappys lead
person chapter 19 . 1/3
YOU FREAKING SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH YOU MONSTER!
person chapter 16 . 1/3
aww, it wasnt a crapter... i quite liked it, although the story could probably use a T rating because of all of the abuse and violence, if you put that in the summary people could be a bit more prepared, i wasnt expecting all this. i feel so bad for Lucy!
Jace Gem chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
And here I thought you had died! Loved this chapter, but that cliffhanger is annoying. XD Especially since the time in between updates is so long. I realize real life gets in the way but AHH.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
please update soon! i LOVE this story :c
twilight-sweden chapter 31 . 9/27/2016
I love this story please update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 8/7/2016
I hope the Warners are okay with the fact she's from the real world. I hope they can still let her stay. Besides, Lucy can't live alone in the real world in her age. Because now, she has no parents and the only family she's got is just the Warners.

Please have them keep her in their home. The Warners is where she belongs.
AnimaniAshley chapter 31 . 8/3/2016
I liked the cheapest chapter but I don't understand how she can tell them her origins without the ability to speak. Has she learned to write? Will a certain mouse duo whip out a device that transfers thoughts to audible speech? Or do you have another idea in mind? I hope this doesn't come off as rude.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
hi c:
this story is beautiful and i wanted to thank you for it because it really makes my day. i absolutly love how you incorporate lucy and change episodes but everything still works perfectly. this is definetly one of my favourite fanfictions and i cant wait for the next chapter! :3
Zaravan chapter 31 . 7/14/2016
Firstly thus, i'm glad you've started updating! I'd feared you dead!

Second, i both curse you for the cliffhanger, and await with bated breath for the next chapter.

Don't keep us waiting, now!