Reviews for Lucys New Life
please update soon! i LOVE this story :c
twilight-sweden chapter 31 . 9/27
I love this story please update soon
I hope the Warners are okay with the fact she's from the real world. I hope they can still let her stay. Besides, Lucy can't live alone in the real world in her age. Because now, she has no parents and the only family she's got is just the Warners.

Please have them keep her in their home. The Warners is where she belongs.
AnimaniAshley chapter 31 . 8/3
I liked the cheapest chapter but I don't understand how she can tell them her origins without the ability to speak. Has she learned to write? Will a certain mouse duo whip out a device that transfers thoughts to audible speech? Or do you have another idea in mind? I hope this doesn't come off as rude.
hi c:
this story is beautiful and i wanted to thank you for it because it really makes my day. i absolutly love how you incorporate lucy and change episodes but everything still works perfectly. this is definetly one of my favourite fanfictions and i cant wait for the next chapter! :3
Zaravan chapter 31 . 7/14
Firstly thus, i'm glad you've started updating! I'd feared you dead!

Second, i both curse you for the cliffhanger, and await with bated breath for the next chapter.

Don't keep us waiting, now!
Leifj2009 chapter 31 . 7/13
Where is this Deviantart account of yours?
frumouttamimind chapter 31 . 7/12
*Loud and long applause! XD* A writer is their own worst critic. The middle part wasn't half that bad. The whole thing was hilarious as usual! Pandemonium concerning HIM, fishing shenanigans, puns galore, some small but well put ooc moments...and a shipping that I'm sure will thrill all the shippers ;}
And now you're gonna keep us on the edge of our seats for a year or so while you do BP between bouts of RL ;p

And folks, do go to DB3's DA account. What he's drawn is a totally different style from his normal art and it was a big surprise for me when I first saw it :)

And why keep it a secret? And it was a surprise! I gave you that suggestion a long time ago. I'd thought you'd forgotten it LOL! We seem to have gained a lot from each other from our communications over time (I know that I've picked up your Yorkshire slang ;p , Studio Killers, Gorillaz...and The Angry Kid-What have you done to me? LOL ;p-I still wonder why there's no fanfic for AK. Maybe because AK has already done everything that anyone can write about before they got the chance to write it themselves :) )

Once again-faboo chapter as always ;) Will patiently be waiting for the next chapter of BP hopefully by the end of the year and then Lucy's revelation sometime in 2017! XDP
UnknownWarner chapter 31 . 7/11
Don't worry about the long update times. This isn't a job, and we should be greatful that you update at all :). Unlike me lol
OMG! I didn't know if this story would ever get updated again. I was so exicited when I saw this. It was a nice touch adding Balony. And don't worry about the fishing gimmick. To me it wasn't so bad. But I just cant wait for Lucys origins to be shown and to see the Warners reactions of course. I'm happy you're back to writing this awesome story!
Prettypup chapter 1 . 6/6
I just love this story. The love story between Wakko and Lucy is so sweet. I like the main characters interactions with all the wacky animaniacs characters and how they deeply care for her. This story is one that I will probably reread a lot!
Andrew chapter 30 . 3/8
Could you start the next chapter real soon please? Also could you have Lucy meet the tiny toons and hang out with them? That would be nice.
Zanybro chapter 30 . 2/13
I support the continuation of this story.
MultiFanOtaku chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
wow Runt amazing job slow claps I can just imagine Yakko and Wakko asking "Is she hot!?" XD
pensuka chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
is it just me or brain going to help lucy?