Reviews for Right Beside Each Other
Update soon!
;D
Natalie chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
UGH! It is killing me!
Please write another chapter SOON!
Lizzy chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I wish you would write another chapter or two soon cause I have waited
FOREVER!
It would really make me happy if you posted one in the next day.
I am just really disappointed and I hope you didn't give up.
I AM GOING CRAZY!
PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZ WRITE ONE SOON!
:'(
NormyMellark99 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Great story so far! Thank you for telling me about it! Can't wait to see where it goes! Update soon! :)
JuJu chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Can you write another chapter really quickly? ...
Sorry, you are just such a great writer and I CRAVE the new chapters! THEY ARE SO AWESOME!
Please please PLEASE write one soon!
Truly excited,
JuJu.
P.S.
3 the stories! Keep writing!
All For Jesus chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Did Effie die in the end?
Keeks02 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Love it can't wait for the next chapter!
Pinkie8 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Cute chapter!
Pinkie8 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Oh no! I hope Katniss will be okay and that the baby isn't in trouble! Looking forward to the next chapter!
JuJu chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Oh and didn't know if you knew this but Suzanne Collins actually named the two kids... Willow for the girl and Rye for the boy...
And the girl was born first.
Just hoped you would use the real names.
Thank you so much and I am glad you are open to suggestions.

JuJu
JuJu chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
OMG! You totally continued the series for me! You are such a great writer too. The characters all act the same and I can really visualize the story! I hope you never stop writing the long chapters cause the Hunger Games crazies like me just can't get enough! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
BEST 4 CHAPTERS I WILL EVER READ IN MY LIFE!
All For Jesus chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh no!
maryclumsykatherine chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Chapter 5 will be up soon? As in... Five minutes? That's what I'm expecting! Don't disappoint. Just kidding!(: kind of.
Pinkie8 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
So happy to have a chapter update! Katniss and Peeta are too cute with each other! I love how happy they seem right now but I can't help but worry that Haymitch is sick (my guess is cirrhosis based on the symptoms) and might not get to see the baby born! Update soon!
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Thanks!

How adorable the way they celebrated their anniversary!

It was cute, lovely and romantic! Peeta made breakfast for them. They exchanged gifts and other more
intimated gifts as well.