Reviews for Right Beside Each Other
Ellie Mellark chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
aw i love this cant wait for more
All for Jesus chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Aww
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Thanks!

They are expecting! Peeta was so happy with the news. He is going to be a father.

I liked how Katniss is thrilled with the baby. They are going to be great parents. Katniss is going to help the music teacher. I really enjoyed that part.

Great job!
Pinkie8 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Very cute chapter!
Oriondruid chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This is getting really good, I love the relationship between Katniss and Peeta, and how much she is looking forward to their baby arriving. :o)

I don't like the sound of a couple of things Katniss noticed about Haymitch, I hope it's not what I'm now worried about, as all that drinking is so bad for him. They must try and get him to stop. :o(

Looking forward to more.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
obsessedchick44 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
nice chapter, and is katniss going to take the job of teaching kids to sing? can't wait to find out!
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
oh i love it i cant wait like you said its just the beginning
obsessedchick44 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is really good! are you going to make it a multi- chapter fic or is this it?
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
An excellent start to this story. I'm glad you decided to go for it and do the longer one and I'm looking forward to more to come. . Only one little thing a spellchecker wouldn't pick up, I think meant Peeta to say he didn't want Katniss to exert herself, not exhort herself. Just me being a 'picky git' as usual, my own stories usually have even more 'typos' than that. :o)
Many Blessings. Have a great Christmas
Oriondruid, (John).
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great start...looking forward to reading more!
HordeFighter chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this is so good so far I really enjoy it 9lz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Continue please :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Thanks!

I truly enjoyed reading your story. The beginning is very sweet and lovley. They are expecting. The
joy and happiness that they have for their baby is sweet to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Peeta is going to over joy that the pregnancy is confirmed.

Wonderful job!
firefoxxe chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
please continue the story.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3