Reviews for Right Beside Each Other
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I love this! It's one of the BEST Post-Mockingjay stories EVER! LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV! )
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Awe. Peeta is so sweet. And so is Katniss. I THINK I HAVE CAVAITY NOW FROM ALL THE SWEETNESS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
blimboboggins chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Please, oh please update this! It's so lovely!
luv2writefanficcandycane chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. THIS IS SO CUTE IT'S BEYOND WORDS AND HAS BROKEN THE CUTENESS SCALE. but like, everything is so unique! There's no way anybody else could think of what you think of, and your imagination is amazing! Please continue to write this!
Alice Dodgson chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Another cute, well-written story from you! I love that you wrote a continuation/sequel of the fic where Katniss orders the surprise cake for Peeta. Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this!
ThankYouKatniss chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm so glad you told me about this! This is really wonderful, you are very talented! I hope my story that I'm writing will turn out as good as this. :) Can't wait for the next chapter
Ellie Mellark chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
aw i love this cant wait for more
All for Jesus chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Aww
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Thanks!

They are expecting! Peeta was so happy with the news. He is going to be a father.

I liked how Katniss is thrilled with the baby. They are going to be great parents. Katniss is going to help the music teacher. I really enjoyed that part.

Great job!
Pinkie8 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Very cute chapter!
Oriondruid chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This is getting really good, I love the relationship between Katniss and Peeta, and how much she is looking forward to their baby arriving. :o)

I don't like the sound of a couple of things Katniss noticed about Haymitch, I hope it's not what I'm now worried about, as all that drinking is so bad for him. They must try and get him to stop. :o(

Looking forward to more.
Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
obsessedchick44 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
nice chapter, and is katniss going to take the job of teaching kids to sing? can't wait to find out!
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
oh i love it i cant wait like you said its just the beginning
obsessedchick44 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is really good! are you going to make it a multi- chapter fic or is this it?
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
An excellent start to this story. I'm glad you decided to go for it and do the longer one and I'm looking forward to more to come. . Only one little thing a spellchecker wouldn't pick up, I think meant Peeta to say he didn't want Katniss to exert herself, not exhort herself. Just me being a 'picky git' as usual, my own stories usually have even more 'typos' than that. :o)
Many Blessings. Have a great Christmas