Reviews for The Gift
Destiny smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
this story was great
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Great job with this! I love how Sam knew that it was time to give it to her then even though it was not Christmas yet.

It was so interesting to see how well her mother knew her. I think that it is something Jules will understand as her own child gets older but where she is right now, it is hard to understand.

Especially loved how her mother made Jules a "grown up" sweater along with a set for a boy.

Catch you on the flip side
June chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Will only be on here sporadically over the next few weeks with holidays and family and such but this was very emotional and touching. from what we know Jules and her mother didn't see eye to eye but she was still her mother and you could still send that maternal bond in this. well done.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was so amazing on every different level. Seriously. Aren't you tired keep producing one great fic after another? lol. Keep it up! Can't get enough of them :) The letter killed me and Sam was so understanding and loving and ughhhh my poor heart *pats self* Loved how you took something canon and sprinkled them with some of your creativity. Thanks so much for writing this. Beautiful.
Sairs J chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was beautifully written and a wonderful story. I loved how Jules' mom knew that Jules would have insecurities and she addressed them with the book, letter and wonderful sweaters.

I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.
arlette-sweet-heart chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So sweeeeeeet!
I had to get a box of tissue I was crying!
Then I started laughing at Myself
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm in tears reading this story! It is so wonderful. The imagery and descriptions are so vivid it was as though I was watching the scene. All the thoughts and regrets in Jules' overactive brain seem to be just what she'd think. Thank you for a brilliant Christmas story.
JAM fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
oh my...so sad but tender and beautiful and touching. sammy is just perfect. can I please get him this year? lol wow thanks for this amazing piece.
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I hate it that you made me cry so much, I was blubbering by the time I was done reading it. I believe that one of the VERY BEST stories I have ever read from you. You pulled it off again, wrote with such emotion, that I couldn't help but cry (good tears of course). LOL!

I wish the show could have had the time, to explore the feelings Jules had about the death of her mother, and how it may have helped to mold her into the woman she has become...but oh well, you did an amazing job, at doing just that...exploring that side that the show never got to portray.

Sam's sympathy because of the death of his sister was perfect as well, no one better to help a person get through the grieving process better than someone who has been through it too...INCREDIBLE story. Loved the Christmas theme as well

THANKS A MILLION TIMES OVER FOR ENTERTAINING US WITH YOUR INCREDIBLE TALENT.
Merry Christmas!

Oh, and the flashback Sam had about the Christmas tree farm...EPIC...I could really see that happening! :)
sydcasy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That was so... WOW, can't find words to describe the story, cause awesome is just not enough!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So beautifully written
So sad her mum isn't there for her
What a great tradition and a lovely gift for her x
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was so beautifully written.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely loved it! Brought tears to my eyes!
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
there is no words for this, the letter and this made me cry
DarkRainyNights chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Love this story, great attention to detail and hope you can write a couple more chapters!