Reviews for Immortal Ties
Kai Hoshizuki chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
*sobbing loudly* This story... Gosh, this story! *hiccups* It's so beautiful, so sweet and so sad at the same time! I cried and bawls at the last 2 chapters! The way you write this story are so beautiful that it catches me in an instant! I totally drown myself with the words you written. I'm glad Aominechii and Kisechii still can be together during afterlife. :')

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story of yours with us all.
Lord.Jenny chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Fate is cruel ain't it? But in the end kise and Aomine died together so they are eternally together even after death! It's nice seeing the kagakuro couple doing good :) great story!
Blank Angel chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
A-Autjor-san. I'm crying right now.. This was beautiful... I loved the way they bothe died together...it was so dramatic and romantic and perfect! I wish all lovers can be as lucky as them even in death... At least they're gonna be together... so I don't have to whine and tell you how mean you are...Ehe!..This was MUCH better than in fics where either 1 of them dies or they're separated forever for various reasons...
FangXavier chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Oh my god... You're so awesome! That was so sad... You're such a great writer! Thnx 4 updating! ;P
c-leeqa chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I... I... I... I don't know what to say... It's too much to be expressed into words...
chi-lin chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Uuuuhhhh TAT AOMINEEEEEEE KISEEEEEEEEE *le dramatically cries
;3; i thought they would be together in each other arms and and uhuhuuuu
But im glad at least they didnt face it alone. Its so beautiful.
And awwie cute kagakuro
Awesome fic!
Verity chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oooh! Very nice! I love the concept and it's a very unique idea! Can't wait to read more!
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Nooooooo! Aaahhhh! Such pain! *crying with almost unending tears* I feel their pain on being parted! Please Author-san, bring Aominecchie back alive and healthy and strong! And keep Kise-kun alive' healthy and strong too!
chilin chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
awwww! o/o *flails
omg... that was so romantic and so sweet! (and perv aomine for round two but i understand that) i mean kise and aomine is just desperately made love and showing how much they love and need each other... gosh i get the FEELINGS! you're so awesome! :DD
/ aaaa i love this chapter! i'm so glad you update :D
love this story and yes! aomine you must get back alive for kise!
please don't make any angst *begs and bow down
please update more! lD
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
*contented sigh* Now this was GOOD! Update soon, Author-san!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Woooaaa! Beautiful chapter! Gosh! Its amazing! Keep updating ASAP, Author-san! I can't wait!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awww! Aominecchie was so cute!.. Kinda sad...
chi-lin chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
O/A/O you guuuyss. Too fast! But i want this lol
Gah this is smexy. I wish aomine and kise will live together and etc.
:'D nothing could beat me except their happinesssss and i'll be happeh too x'3
Can't wait for the next! :D
Lord.Jenny chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
YESSS THIS FATE AOMINE! This is fate :') I'm so glad they did it in the end, I was sacred when kise rejected him at first I was like, nooooooooooo! _ but then it started to happen and I was so happy! Great chapter, can't wait for the next (:
RandomInCommon chapter 2 . 12/25/2012