Reviews for Long Way Down
reader1 chapter 1 . 6/17
where has this fanfiction been my entire life?!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 1/12
GAH!
LenaFan454 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
LOVE IT! Wish you would wright another
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ugh this was SO amazing. That would have been a perfect death for Moriarty. Nothing epic, just normal. Boring. Cherishing the look of surprise on his face was genius, and no one shooting because Moriarty was gone and everyone was free was beautiful. Such a well written fic, great job!
ProudT2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I'm in love with this! I've Read it like 5 times
In the last month and I'll probably keep reading it! The end i beautiful! So much feels in four words! You are a genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! That was so good! Extremely touching as well!
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ahhh, this was good. Very good. John is such a BAMF.

I only wish we would have seen John's reaction to Sherlock, but leaving it off there certainly was...tantalizing.

I hope you will have the 3rd part out soon!
-YIEQ
goanago chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
owwww! I almost die with you ending... I though you would kill john!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY FRAKKING SHEET!

Smackdown :]
silvermoonstini chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
speechless. I like it.
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I couldn't help feeling sorry for Moriarty, since he's one of my favorites... maybe my favorite character of all. But it was kind of fun for Watson to get his moment. One little quibble. Maybe it's just me (I know I'm odd) but I wouldn't list Moriarty/John as a ship in this story. When it's forced or predatory, that's not a ship in my opinion. And in this case there may have been talk of taking certain actions, but it was all part of the act the two were putting on, rather than a genuine relationship. But as I say, maybe that's just me.
Ella F chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Absolutely incredible! I can't even say much else...
I adore your writing style and the way you included suspense ... i truly didnt know if Sherlock would turn up or not in the end!

Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
What happened to the assassins? Were they fake? If Sherlock killed them, why didn't the red dots disappear?
?