Reviews for Merry Christmas
B. Mabel
C. Mabel
D. Bill Cipher
E. Stan Soos Wendy Candy Grenda Dipper

Bill probably seriously damaged Mabel and murdered Stan Soos Wendy Candy Grenda and Dipper
and then left Mabel to die outside at the snow
or he just seriously damaged Mabel and left her to die outside at the snow without directly murdering anyone
looperdoop chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Narrator 1 is grunkle stan
Narrator two is Mabel
Narrator three is probably dipper
Emma Madsen chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
(Actually Maybe Bill Cipher or Jeff the gnome)
Soos Candy and Grenda
Anonymous Mango chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Dang, that was unintentionally posted.

E. *ahem* Through Dipper's POV, he made a journal full of all the memories made in Gravity Falls, though, now that I think about it, I think that was kind of more straight forward than the the others. :/

Tis my guess.
Anonymous Mango chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
A. Narrator 1 Grunkle Stan
B. Narrator 2 Mabel
C. Narrator 3 Dipper
D. I'm guessing this 'he' mentioned in all the narrations is Gideon Charles Gleeful.
E. Through Stan's POV, he's talking about Mabel and Dipper, and how he wanted to do something special for them.
Through Mabel's POV, she built snowfolk of Stan, Soos, Wendy, Candy, and Grenda, as well as Dipper and herself. Through Dipper's POV, he made like some sort of
LadySweets chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Bro. You just mind freaked me.
Constellation Temptation chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A I don't know
B Stan? Dipper?
C I don't know.
D Bill?
E I really can't tell
AnamariaJovel chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I feel like the first narrator is stan and the 'he' that took it all might be Gideon...the second narrator has to be Mabel bc she said three snowgirls (wendy, grenda, candy) and two snowboys (soos, probably stan/waddles) then a twin brother snowman (dipper) she also said that the person who took it all claimed to love her so it must be Gideon...the last narrator I think is Dipper bc he says he made a she (Mabel) a journal that sparkles...overall I love the mysterious vibe but I personally think it would have been better to have the unknown 'he' give an account of that Christmas Eve...
SnowyOwl898 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
...I can't guess.
gravityfallls chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
The only ones I know are B. C. and D.

I think B is Mabel

I think C is Dipper

and I think 'he' is Bill Cipher

Idk it seems like something he would do and it just sounded like him
EdgeChronicles01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
A. Stan
B. Mabel
C. Dipper
D. I'm just gonna say Gideon, 'cause he really hates the Pines, and it seems like something he'd do.
E. In the first on, Stan is referring to Dipper and Mabel, possibly Soos and Wendy as well. In the second one, the three snowgirls are Candy, Grenda, and Wendy, the two snowmen are Soos and Grunkle Stan, and the snow twins are Dipper, and Mabel. In the final one, the journal Dipper made is for Mabel.
Sara chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
N1:Stan N2:Mabel N3: Dipper and I can't quite get who the "he" is.
Dr. StormHeart chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A.) Manly Dan?

B.) Mabel Pines

C.) Dipper Pines

and that's my honest answer pal
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Narrator 1 is Stan
Narrator 2 is Mabel
Narrator 3 is Dipper
I'm thinking the 'he' is Gideon for reasons Mabel and Dipper mentioned.
And the other characters, three snowmen, and three snowgirls, are Soos, Grunkle Stan, Wendy, Candy, and Grenda, and the twin brother and me are Dipper and Mabel.
BasilNotes chapter 1 . 12/29/2012