Reviews for Somnium
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I think- I think this oneshot was so pretty and fantasmic that I can't even wrap my mind around it. :P ... Wow. Just. Wow. The whole thought of that world and both of them together-

Ahhh. You're such a wonderful writer; it's such a pleasure to read good fics.
Welp chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed this. Lots of vivid imagery and mushy romance. :)

And... this was published fairly recently? Still, a couple months ago but that means you are alive and well, right? PLEASE work on You Can't Take the Sky From Me.

Please? 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CUTENESS OVERLOAD I CANT HANDLE MY SELF AMSNSHHENSHSNWHAHWNHZNWNZJNENSUSSNSNU
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so incredibly fabulous, and I wish I had the vocabulary to express just how much I loved this but, I digress. Never ever stop writing, seriously.
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is absolutely gorgeous, as is "To the End of the Universe," and I absolutely love the idea of them creating joint colonies together. You write their relationship beautifully, and you win my heart just by throwing in an established marriage. Not enough fics do that. If they're married at all it's just the proposal and/or wedding. I'd love to see more fics from you based on this idea, whether further in the future or in between this and the present. Really great work.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
There are no words to describe the greatness of this fic. I love this!
whoa chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You know, I've never even thought about a planet like this existing and this new concept has me totally blown away. A mountain with a diamond peak? How do you come up with this stuff? I find that I still love earth so much better though because this just makes me want to explore what really does exist on our lovely planet earth. So thank you for revealing this concept to me.

Now go update You Can't Take the Sky From Me please. It's been an ├╝ber long time and I wanna know how the Kosmider is defeated and if Kumajiro get finished and if America gets back into the military or turns England from his pirate way AND what is England's background anyway? heh heh, I'm rather curious... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG! It's so cute! *sob*
Love it!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
wow..that's AMAZING
my mind all Dr Who on this, so yeah..very vidid and amaizng pictures painted form your descriptions.
this is amazing, and I seriosuly LOVE IT
RE Pet Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You must be
Pet Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
When are you going to stop writing USUK? I mean, your stories are quite intriguing, but I can't bring myself up to reading it because it's USUK - The very pairing I hate in the whole of the Hetalia fandom.

I see them more as brothers or better still in a father-son relationship, and every time I get a suggestion from my friends to read one of your stories, saying that it's good and it's interesting, I can't read it because I simply can't picture a person making out/making love to someone he had earlier raised in his childhood.

I'd really appreciate if you wrote a fanfic on a different pairing, something that isn't so popular, like RusGer or DenBelg. Or if you don't like any other pairing other than USUK, just write them in a platonic relationship and I'd be more than glad to read it and enjoy it. :) Because from what I've learn't, you're a great author.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Gah! So bootiful. *claps*
I agree, the cover is FANFRIGGINTASTIC!
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Mmm, old scifi is love. I have to giggle at the diamond peak mountain though, because I read somewhere about a planet where the whole mantle is diamond and diamond mountains just aren't that amazing anymore, lol.
Rinsom Lost chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is so dang cute. I mean I don't think I've stopped smiling since I started reading it. And I love the fact that the tone was so hopeful throughout. A lot of times sci-fi tends to get bogged down in worst-case scenarios it seems. But romantic fluffy UK, and hopeful fluffy scifi? A perfect mixture in my opinion.
Dolly-Doll-Face chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
oooh *o*
That was so fluffy it put Americat to shame! I love fluff, both written and literal...anyway this was very well written and super cute, keep up the good work!