Reviews for Southern Comfort
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
So,they're together now. Can the next chapter be Kameron finding out that she's pregnant?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Hey! I don't know if this is still something you're going to continue, but I really like the beginning of this one! I'd really appreciate it if you wrote more for this. I loved Broadway Baby and I'd really like to see what else you can conjure up. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Why the hell would you have more than one story going at one time. I believe it is truly rude to leave something unfinished. I understand that life happens but why in the world would you start something your heart wasn't truly in which is obvious because you asked the audience if you should continue. Someone who is confident in what they love to do should never ask for advice from the reader. There will be always differing opinions, so you need to get over it. I am sorry if this seems harsh, but it is my own opinion.
Myk chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Chapter 3 please.
I don't care if I already know how this ends and such.
I want to read more.
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey again! I just so love your fanfictions. Can't get enough of them. Please tell me there will be another chapter soon? I don't think I could stand such a cliff hangar! Oh please hurry with another chapter, for both of them! Please please please!
crazy-vamp-lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Can't decide which story you should continue, they are both so good it's not fair. :D