Reviews for You Found Me
VampyWildCat chapter 4 . 3/22
please write more. I love your stories, especially this one
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
What is wrong with her? Does she like have a fear for guys? She must have a phobia of something, right? Is it the dragon?!0-0 OMFG update please!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Hahahaha! This was so funny! Lol now I'm picturing him better. For some reason I have an image of Ryan Reynolds whenever I picture him, which is super amazing cuz I happen to think he is sexy.C;
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Hahahaha! I know where you got that idea!xD the proposal is hilarious! I was laughing the whole time she was "professing" her love!xD Poor Stark, I'd be more rough on her now that she needed an even bigger hand to help her up. I mean she's just such an...ugh! Lol but even so, love this!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Omg! This is so awesome! How is it that you don't have a lot of reviews?:0 I'm like so wanting more!x) I hope you haven't given up on this story!:0

And also, lol he is ugly! I'm sorry, I just never figured Gaston from beauty in the beast as sexy._ But even so, great chapter. I loved how you started it; it was very entertaining.
CourtneyTheKitty chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Hey it's Kitty . After much consideration... You have to finish this one! I'm so freakin impatient and need to know more of this one! Gah! Hurry up with this!
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Remember me? Please tell me you plan on continuing this! Please please please please please please please? I so want to read more and more and more and more of this.
crazy-vamp-lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Please continue, it's seems so good and it's only just started. :D