Reviews for Umbridge Got Run Over by a Hippogriff
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh man, this was hilarious. I wish that this had happened in the book or movie because I would have laughed a lot if it did. The way that the twins, Harry, and Peeves were all in on the prank made perfect sense and I loved the lyrics to their parody. The reactions of the students and staff was the best part and it was great to see that Gryffindor was rewarded for their efforts. You can say there's no more Christmas carols, but as for me and McGonagall, we still sing. -TheGoldenYoshichu
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
1000000000 points to Gryffindor!
Foorocks10 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was one of the funniest thing's I've read all day. Keep it coming.
falconer54 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Umbridge would totally deservegetting run over by a hippogriff
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ohmigod, I cannot believe that you have only gotten 6 reviews for this! This is fantastic! I think you should write a sequel about the next staff meeting, please?
Pearlphin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Best thing ever!
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You have just made my day! I love a good song spoof, and this was one of the best. And McGonagall awarding a few hundred points to Gryffindor was just the icing on the cake. Marvelous job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE it! That was hilarious! Best. Fucking. Christmas . Carol. Ever. Written.
SweetlyMagnifique chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Well done! Really cheered me up and got me in the christmas spirit. I can picture this happening well done!
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
5 words. BEST. FUCKING. CHRISTMAS. CAROL. EVER. I am so memerizing this and singing it everyday until Christmas is over. Possibly even after Christmas. I'll take this as my Christmas gift from you. Thank you!