Reviews for Gandalf the Young
lucy raffery chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
this makes me sooooo wetttttttt omg
lucy rafferty chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
shit
Maylena chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Omg make another one this is amazing
dalfyndriel chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I am completely in LOVE with this story! Its perfect!
tia chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
please, write more
its amazing :3
mbarrow15 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Im so in love with this story you have no clue. OTP right here ladies and gentleman
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This is great writing. Please update!
insufferablelittleknow-it-all chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Um... well it's going great so far, I would just say, that the last bit with Galadriel with Gandalf in a passionate embrace seems a BIT out of character. She is always stately, calm and statuesque. BUT, I guess I'll just read on and see if it unravels into anything.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This is very excellent, and when I saw the Hobbit, I totally shipped them. However, I'm as that Gandalf and Galadriel would commit adultery...their relationship seemed, in the movie, as though something of this sort had existed between them in the past, when Gandalf was younger. I await your upload! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
This story fits in really well with the Hobbit movie, explaining the scene in Rivendell. As I haven't read the Middle Earth histories, the Maia and elven custom problems don't bother me as much, and the story is very well written.
SummerAngelz chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Just wanted to let you know, Gandalf is pretty old like as in 400-600 years old. (Just wanted to tell ya, in case you didnt know)
DL-Blanca chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Ok, I know this might be pointless, as the story seems abandoned but...
Apart from what other people had said about Gandalf, what you are describing is impossible from Galadriel's side.
Because elves are strictly monogamous. Biologically so, in fact. It's written in their genes. They can only mate with ONE person in their lives. And it means that if she is married to Celeborn, she chose him to be her mate for life. No way she would be attracted to Mithrandir in this way, ever.
Lauren chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I am incredibly addicted to this story. I can't wait for more!
keramsey chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
OMG these chapters are amazing plz plz plz plz keep them coming.
Angelpaint07 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Hey I really like your story and I would live to see a new chapter soon :) Please update when you can