Reviews for Duty or Love
autumnrose2010 chapter 7 . 6/17
At least Katherine and Mary get to stay together in this AU...
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 6/17
JessTheWitch chapter 7 . 6/17
Awesome! I was just thinking about this story and wondering if I had it saved. *hey if you need a beta reader (an editor essentially) I'd be more than happy to help with this story at the very least. :) PM if you are interested
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 1/9
excellent first chapter and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
cause i really love this story
Akewataru chapter 6 . 1/3
Please update this story! It's a very unique storyline. I would like to see how you have each party react to the situation. I hope Anne is able to bear at least a boy and girl (Elizabeth).
Twelve13 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
This seems really interesting! Please update!
Mallomars chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This is a very interesting idea you started to write. I can't wait to read more.
sonotalady chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I like it! Looking forward for more:)
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Not bad for a Story. I've seen the chapter and read the reviews and I'm told this has poitental to be a good story yet I have a question. How will you intend for this story to go?
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Nice Chapter, interested 2 know wt happens next :)
ProngingPotter chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Interesting that Anne would go along with it. But then again, you are portraying her as someone who is in love with Henry, not the Crown he wears. Better eight years with the man you love then none at all right? Will Anne still give birth to Elizabeth? If so, then will she be born first or after any sons, assuming that Anne does bear him one? Will Mary be willing to accept this? It stands to reason she would since her mother was the one who proposed this deal, but she might still have some difficulty wrapping her head around it. And how will she treat Anne?
Keisha chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Not sure if understand the concept of this story soz
Kittenallie chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I look forward to seeing how Katherine really handles her daughter losing her place as heir to a son by Anne
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Really great beginning, hope u continue it soon
Eashi Chand chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i loooooove the idea of this story and i do love your other one a court scandal but i have to ask whether this is a henry x anne story or henry x catherine. I hope its anne, she like my favourite queen yeah