Reviews for Duty or Love
I hope you will update this story soon.
AJ chapter 13 . 8/31
Please update this story soon, I am really enjoying it.
ashley.crowley.10 chapter 13 . 4/9
I'm team Mary
EmoPrincess21 chapter 13 . 4/9
I don't understand why Mary is upset with something both her parents agreed on Anbe becomes queen for a short to give the king son because Katherine is barren then why are both Mary's basically being jerks to a women who just basically won a man heart. Also Anne really making an effort to get to know them.
bella3maria chapter 12 . 3/14
Can't wait for the next chapter SOON PLEASE update SOON. I like this story and your interpetaion of Anne Boleyn is superb.
12samanthafelix chapter 12 . 3/12
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 4 . 2/17
What if Anne ends up being pregnant after those two months?
autumnrose2010 chapter 11 . 2/15
I sure wish both Katherine and Mary could find love as well...
ashley.crowley.10 chapter 11 . 2/15
So messed up how they treat Mary
nesciamema chapter 11 . 2/14
Very interesting take on the two kids, can't wait to read Katherine & Mary's reaction to Hal's elevation.
Keisha chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Keep it up sorry has alot of potential
QueenAnneTudor chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Looking forward to Anne as Queen and wondering if Mary will ever learn to see how this actually is one of the better outcomes of Henry's love for Anne
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
I was rather excited to see that you had updated this after so long. I rather like this scenario mch better than it played out in history. Everyone's coming to this cooperatively and amiably. Mary isn't losing her mother, which is good, and Henry will get an heir. I do love how Henry had apratments set apart in Mary's household for Katherine. Now they can be together when she's not at court.
Phoenix Arisen Again chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
This is interesting but and I'm sure someone brought this up but how would that work out? Katherine doesn't believe in divorce, unless she means to make Anne's child a prince or princess of good faith. And have a 'fake divorce'. Will Henry tear the country apart or will the pope support this?
QueenAnneTudor chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Cant wait to see how this turns out. Hoping Katherine and Anne can be civil throughout this temporary arrangement