Reviews for Clair de Lune
ginchi16 chapter 24 . 6/13
Still one of my favorites
thealluretodarkness chapter 24 . 6/6
Thank you for this marvelous conclusion to this story. Sorry for taking so long to get to it. I've been hit with a wave of updates this week and been busy for the last few days, but now I've got time to read and finally an getting to yours. I actually finished reading this last night, but I was so tired I feel asleep before I had the chance to revirw.

Thanks for brining us this wonderful journey between Nate, JH enny and all the other pairings. I'm glad that I decided to read something other than s chair story for this one, even if it does include chair in it. As I really loved the Nate and Jenny dynamic as well, it's s something I wish the show would have explored more of, and you wrote it so v realistically and actually made it believable and all your characters were very in character. This last chapter had such a wonderful conclusion. I'm glad the Buckley's plan was thwarted and Alice and the Archibald's are okay. Finally someone was able to put a stop to the Buckley's and stop their eternal feud with the Van Der Bilt Dynasty.

I'm glad Henry and Anais finally got their happy ending too. They've always been drawn to each other, but finally they were willing to take that risk with each other. Henry truly is both Waldorf and Bass. I love how Nate and Jenny after hearing about what happened to Alice, were more concerned about her safety and being her parents then the president and first lady. I don't think they realized the toll it took on their family being a political family. I can't imagine it would be easy for her. I love that they made a promise to each other to put family first this time. And have a quieter 4-8 years, as quite as being president of the free world can allow that is. They way you've concluded this story is great. I hope we'll see you update all you need is love in the future. I'd love to see how that fic unfolds and of course how it c will eventually Conclude. Hopefully sometime in the future there'll be an update to that. I will be here however long it takes. Thanks for this conclusion and hope to read more from you in the future.
Wow! What a great end to a wonderful story :)
CPO Backstreet chapter 24 . 6/1
Thank you and well done for finishing this! A fitting end.
labstractl chapter 24 . 5/31
Awwww... Tears... Thank you for following up on this beautiful story. There are not enough finished works for Nate/Jenny pairing. I hope to see more of your work. You are an amazing writer!
BoardingGirl chapter 24 . 5/30
I've loved this story since the beginning and am so happy to see everything resolved. I think you're a great writer and hope you publish more stories.
MayisGJ chapter 24 . 5/30
Loved it!
skaggirl chapter 24 . 5/30
What an amazing and exciting surprise, to see the conclusion of this story. Thigh it got a little...fantastical...there at the end in terms of tech and aliens, it was well worth the wait. I love the way you write Nate and Jenny (and Chuck and Blair and Serena and even Dan, who was likable). Too hard to say a favorite part, but I love the implication that it was made possible by sentient machinations and time travel. But also, Henry's part about seeing love...It was perfect. Thank you for not giving up on this story. I can only hope and update for all you need is love will be coming sometime in the future.
mylove24 chapter 24 . 5/30
I really do love this story. Thanks for writting it and sharing it. :)
Donna L. Crawford chapter 24 . 5/30
I loved this chapter as much as I have the others. You are a wonderful writer. I can't wait to see the next story.
Ahsoka Carter chapter 16 . 3/6
Wait really. Ok now she is just being insufferable.
Ahsoka Carter chapter 10 . 3/6
I freaking love alpha mode chuck. Honestly blair too. And I love the stuff with jack and georgina. I wish we would have gotten more with them in GG show.
Ahsoka Carter chapter 1 . 3/6
OMG I think you nailed it. Years later and I still can't get over chuck and blair and how perfect they are. I totally ship nate and jenny too. Oh good I am glad it is at least twenty chapters, but I kinda hope there is more. Seems like you are a good writer, maybe think about bringing some of it to a longer platform like watt pad?
Chanel chapter 23 . 2/17
Are you going to finish? I read everything up to chapter 20. I stopped reading in August and began reading this story again in February, which is six months later. I would love to know the ending.
heavenXscent chapter 4 . 1/17
So far I am loving this story! I always adored Nate and Jenny together, and it is fun to see the whole gang grown up. Haha, even though they are adults, Blair and Chuck's scheming ways are still the same.