Reviews for Clair de Lune
guest chapter 23 . 2/21
wow! I love this story so much! update the final chap soon please
SusanXG chapter 23 . 2/22
Great, great update! It warms my heart how connected and in love NJ are after all these years. 3 3 3 Marvelous job!
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 2/20
Thanks for a cool ending to a brilliant story as I enjoyed reading this.
Bassward chapter 23 . 2/16
So happy to see an update from you. Love the idea of Chuck being the chief of staff, and Blair being the social secretary. It's so fitting for them. Even in their mid forties, their still running the Archibald's lives.

Poor Alice though, learning about a conspiracy from someone trying to hurt her family. Hope she is able to warn and save her parents in time. And is her boyfriend involved? I competely understand why Nate would be hesitant to trust him. The Archibald's family hasn't had the best luck with the Buckley's.

I also hope that everyone will come around about the Audrey scandal. Because despite everything, their still her family. Hope you can update soon, and conclude this wonderful story. I'll probably do a re-read after that of the whole story at once.
MayisGJ chapter 23 . 2/15
Dr. Holland, I've said it before, but it's worth saying again, this is the best Gossip Girl fanfic I've ever read! Can't wait for the final chapter!
Donna L. Crawford chapter 23 . 2/15
I loved it, wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Anon chapter 22 . 1/16
HUGE FAN! I've been reading your story since like a year now. Love it love it! And now I know what I'm about to ask is going to be a lot, but do you think you could do a storyline on Vannessa and Trip like their life and the wedding and how she deals with his family and being close with Blair and Jenny and Serena, and just like basically her life since the kidnapping and all the way up to the last chapter of this story? Like I think that would be so cool, I think there's a great story their and with anais and Henry's friendship and the other kids, and like how snails went to public school, idk I know it's a lot, but I'm just obsessed with that plot and how she's a part of their sacred group! Just a thought maybe like 10 chapters, I know your chapters in this were long so I think it could work, either way up to you, I'm a huge fan and I know you're busy and I know how long it takes for the updates but just thought I'd let you know! Brilliant writing, especially since I wish gossip was still on with your plot, fantastic really! Okay enough ranting from me! Bye
LifeasLuna chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
so excited to read the end! I just re read this whole story haha its still my favorite and forever will be! I changed my user name from serbqt to lifeasluna btw
Moozanna chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Yay! I'm super excited and can't wait to red the newest installment.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Yes! I am so excited!
Donna L. Crawford chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for letting us know. I do love reading your stories.
Tessy11 chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Awesome story :)
-Tessy11
Lizzy chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Amazing fic! But missing the final chapter! It's been close to year so it looks like you've abandoned it :(:(:(:( I really hope you are still planning to post the last epilogue. This story was just so perfect that it needs to be completed and come on, you can't end this epically awesome fic on such a depressing (although fantastically written) chapter. Also you've been teasing the presidency since the beginning. It's only fair that you take us all the way to the end!
momac16 chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
So... Is this story gonna be finished any time soon? Cause I want Nate and Jenny to have another kid and move into the White House!:D please finish this...? Pretty please...
Lena chapter 21 . 6/10/2014