Reviews for Clair de Lune
chicanafalsa1 chapter 24 . 8/16
LOVED IT! Very well written and on par with the show. What I mean is that you wrote each character as they were portrayed in the show. Just great. I do have a pressing question. What happened to Jack and Georgina?
Happy Reader chapter 24 . 4/24
So happy I stuck with this story over the years! One of the bests works I've read. You really took time to develop it and the product is something beautiful. I love Henry and Anais together! You did justice to Nate and Jenny that I felt was missing from the show. Now finishing this story, I feel like I did when Gossip Girl ended, this ache that needs to be replaced with a new obsession.

Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
I have never loved a story as much as I love this one. You really took the time to develop the storyline and now, reading the completed work, I feel sad it's over but so happy I stuck with the journey. I hope to read another story by you.
Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
This is one of my favorite stories ever. I was always team endgame and wanted nate and jenny to end up together. Perfect story!
AnnaRosas chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
I honestly love your story. The first time I read it, I was so obsessed it only took like two days. I know you ended it and the ending is perfect, but I really wish there was more to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Perfect story! I love nate and jenny together
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This story is perfect. One of the best ones! This would have made a perfect Gossip Girl movie
Ally Cupcake chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
This would have been an amazing season 7.
LauraNyra chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
Whaouw ! Exceptional story, certainly the best I've read about gossip girl
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
This was lovely.
RosygV chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
I'm reading this for the 6th time and I still have the biggest doubt ever, WHAT HAPPENED TO GEORGIE AND JACK?! And also who can I picture as Henry and Anais
ginchi16 chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
Still one of my favorites
Klarobass chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Thank you for this marvelous conclusion to this story. Sorry for taking so long to get to it. I've been hit with a wave of updates this week and been busy for the last few days, but now I've got time to read and finally an getting to yours. I actually finished reading this last night, but I was so tired I feel asleep before I had the chance to revirw.

Thanks for brining us this wonderful journey between Nate, JH enny and all the other pairings. I'm glad that I decided to read something other than s chair story for this one, even if it does include chair in it. As I really loved the Nate and Jenny dynamic as well, it's s something I wish the show would have explored more of, and you wrote it so v realistically and actually made it believable and all your characters were very in character. This last chapter had such a wonderful conclusion. I'm glad the Buckley's plan was thwarted and Alice and the Archibald's are okay. Finally someone was able to put a stop to the Buckley's and stop their eternal feud with the Van Der Bilt Dynasty.

I'm glad Henry and Anais finally got their happy ending too. They've always been drawn to each other, but finally they were willing to take that risk with each other. Henry truly is both Waldorf and Bass. I love how Nate and Jenny after hearing about what happened to Alice, were more concerned about her safety and being her parents then the president and first lady. I don't think they realized the toll it took on their family being a political family. I can't imagine it would be easy for her. I love that they made a promise to each other to put family first this time. And have a quieter 4-8 years, as quite as being president of the free world can allow that is. They way you've concluded this story is great. I hope we'll see you update all you need is love in the future. I'd love to see how that fic unfolds and of course how it c will eventually Conclude. Hopefully sometime in the future there'll be an update to that. I will be here however long it takes. Thanks for this conclusion and hope to read more from you in the future.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/30/2016
Wow! What a great end to a wonderful story :)
CPO Backstreet chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
Thank you and well done for finishing this! A fitting end.