Reviews for Clair de Lune
Please update. I want to know what happens.
By the way making Bree Buckley's son date Nate Archibald's daughter was hilarious. Nate really can't stop having connection with his exes huh? First Juliet, then Sage and now Bree. I wonder if Raina or Diana will be making an appearance
CPO Backstreet chapter 14 . 5/30
Okay, I have to ask since no-one else seems to have done...If Rufus had been Anais' dad, wouldn't that have made Dan a brother, not an uncle? Or is that deliberate and just Dan being clueless?

Sorry, that's a piddling point. I tend to read fictions slowly rather than spending a whole day reading the whole thing, so it'll probably take me a while to get to the end of this, so I'll say now: I am loving this. I'm loving the way you portray Nate and Jenny, the way the other characters get involved and get their own side storylines without dominating, the perfect mix of romance and tension and the way you're juggling all the plotlines...And I completely agree with you about Nate and Jenny, and hated the way the show put the brakes on them in Season 2 and moved Nate on to Vanessa in a massively unsatisfactory way. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!
Can you please update!
Dee chapter 1 . 3/5
I miss Gossip Girl and I miss this two!
Jenny should have been shown by the series finale and it should have ended with the two as endgame! Nate was still a bachelor however so it was an open end and provided room for possibilities. Hence this! Perfecto.
guest chapter 23 . 2/21
wow! I love this story so much! update the final chap soon please
SusanXG chapter 23 . 2/22
Great, great update! It warms my heart how connected and in love NJ are after all these years. 3 3 3 Marvelous job!
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 2/20
Thanks for a cool ending to a brilliant story as I enjoyed reading this.
Bassward chapter 23 . 2/16
So happy to see an update from you. Love the idea of Chuck being the chief of staff, and Blair being the social secretary. It's so fitting for them. Even in their mid forties, their still running the Archibald's lives.

Poor Alice though, learning about a conspiracy from someone trying to hurt her family. Hope she is able to warn and save her parents in time. And is her boyfriend involved? I competely understand why Nate would be hesitant to trust him. The Archibald's family hasn't had the best luck with the Buckley's.

I also hope that everyone will come around about the Audrey scandal. Because despite everything, their still her family. Hope you can update soon, and conclude this wonderful story. I'll probably do a re-read after that of the whole story at once.
MayisGJ chapter 23 . 2/15
Dr. Holland, I've said it before, but it's worth saying again, this is the best Gossip Girl fanfic I've ever read! Can't wait for the final chapter!
Donna L. Crawford chapter 23 . 2/15
I loved it, wonderful chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Anon chapter 22 . 1/16
HUGE FAN! I've been reading your story since like a year now. Love it love it! And now I know what I'm about to ask is going to be a lot, but do you think you could do a storyline on Vannessa and Trip like their life and the wedding and how she deals with his family and being close with Blair and Jenny and Serena, and just like basically her life since the kidnapping and all the way up to the last chapter of this story? Like I think that would be so cool, I think there's a great story their and with anais and Henry's friendship and the other kids, and like how snails went to public school, idk I know it's a lot, but I'm just obsessed with that plot and how she's a part of their sacred group! Just a thought maybe like 10 chapters, I know your chapters in this were long so I think it could work, either way up to you, I'm a huge fan and I know you're busy and I know how long it takes for the updates but just thought I'd let you know! Brilliant writing, especially since I wish gossip was still on with your plot, fantastic really! Okay enough ranting from me! Bye
LifeasLuna chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
so excited to read the end! I just re read this whole story haha its still my favorite and forever will be! I changed my user name from serbqt to lifeasluna btw
Moozanna chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Yay! I'm super excited and can't wait to red the newest installment.
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Yes! I am so excited!
Donna L. Crawford chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for letting us know. I do love reading your stories.