Reviews for Where We Land
Drew chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awwwwww, how sweet. I love these two so much, and you have grasped them so well. It's like almost fluff but it's still just a little painful, in a good way, just like the show. And your dialogue is so natural, I've forgotten how to write dialogue I think. Yes. This is very nice.

Also now I really want a grilled cheese.
To make you think chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I read Homesick as well as this piece and I loved them both. You did an excellent job staying in character and creating a scenario I could clearly imagine happening on the show.
The only way I would love these stories even more is if you made it into a trilogy (or more). I would really like to know what happens next.
Thanks for the great read.
Vitawash chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh, I love this. I love Nathan taking care of Audrey (since she does so much to help everyone else) and how the ending just hangs so perfectly, because we know he won't tell her everything.
Doks chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh, I loved this continuation. Really! I love the familiarity that they are treating each other here, it really leads us to Burned.
I specially like the introspect, Audrey is such a great character. And omg he made her food! This is court, right? The way Nathan can communicate with Audrey without words is also one of my fetishes lol
And the open end is such a mistake! I'll ask forever for a continuation of this fic, except that I'd want AU and there will be pancakes!
Finally, thank you for writing and sharing!
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh! Love it! Please continue :(

I need more Nathan and Audrey! This hiatus is killing me!
ThatisSOhaven chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
! ok, i am admittedly kind of faded right now, so it took me an unusually long amount of time to read it-but it was excellent..OMG I love how tender you wrote Nathan..when he says LET ME when she is failing at getting it together is so AWEEEEEee. I feel like this season, the end anyways-Audrey is actually letting herself be vulnerable with him, and you captured it really great. It was lovely, thank you!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Freakin awesome. No, seriously, tell me there's more. Because my mind is spinning in a thousand directions and they need to be doing so much more talking and standing so much closer. I LOVE Nathan cooking, I love Audrey exploring her confusion and insecurities about her time as "Sarah" and I LOVE that she realizes that even when she mentions his father (we know he's got to be missing him) AUDREY's still foremost in his mind. Just lovely.
jediprincess-kni chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ohman FEELS. I love your writing, it's flows so well and it's really good! Love the work so far!
- JediPrincess-Knight