Reviews for TBDH : Christmas With Quinn and Co
IggyA chapter 6 . 8/19
I love your work but I'm slightly confused as to why all of the bonded don't live together. Are the all bonded and just certain people live together or is it like a platonic bond instead of a in love bond?
Mirage chapter 6 . 5/16
see Theo is the best
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/16
Theo is sooo cute...ehmm...should i say hot and he is a great Alpha...
the other too
no Christmas...yahnehh
Domsijihn chapter 4 . 5/3
A huge part hopes that Arthur W doesn'tmake anymore kids like he can't only with Molly that would fix his ads a
Moon's Lullaby chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
A perfect read for Christmas in July :)
Blackness.Niniel chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Awwww I just loved it!
Theo is so sweet!
Shadowolf21 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Cute side story. I see you didn't mention who was missing in the bond at the end. I love how you make the matches so mysterious. Hope you enjoyed your Holiday and that you have a good new years
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
This was wonderful except I want to know who they all are for sure. Please start writing more on the main story I need info.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Okay I think I'm confused. I thought fred was a Torvak but here he is a dragel.
projectjay chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Very Cute Harry is one spoiled little boy. He deserves it though
leylinjan chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
ohh I loved it. Veery fluffy ;)
thanks a lot for doing this - I really like that the bond between Harry and Theo remains special, even though the circle is so big now. I was really worried how that would work, but you manage it beautifully !
Thank you so much for sharing.
MySexyPack101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
LoveCosmicLace chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Awh So fluffy! Like a...some cute baby animal that is really, really fluffy! Yeah, that is how fluffy it is. So sweet! _
atymer chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I would like to believe Harry dreamed this one night. The next morning he would not really remember, but all through his day the feelings of joy and contentment would settle him whenever he would become stressed. That evening he would sleep between his Alpha and Beta content, his future more hopeful.
mattdombast chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
my favorite part harry getting all his bonded's their i think their all male so good

And do feel free to order them about all day."

Harry laughed.