Reviews for Visit Violence
OSUJillyBean chapter 1 . 2/12
We need fanart of this. Beautiful megstiel. Seriously, this one was like a balm to my fandom-obsessed brain.

So long as they have each other, things'll be okay.
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Aww, I'm glad he found Meg
Rashaka chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Nice. Love vengeful Cas.
TheFallenRebel chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh I absolutely loved it! Its hard for me to find a good Megstiel fic really and well this is definitely a great one. Lovely job! :)
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow, that was a stunning and brilliantly well written story! Your style is flawless. One of the most beautifully written fanfics I've ever read!
You are amazing.
Marie Hughes chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
WOW. That was such an amazing piece of writing! I hope you decide to continue writing this instead of ending it like this :)
DannieGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Very good, and it so fits in with the way that the show is going now. You have a great beginning, maybe let that angsting take over for a while. I know that I dislike Meg, but when she told Sam to go save her Unicorn, it was almost a redemption for the lose of Jo and her Mom. I hope that if the writers kill her off that fanfic authors can keep her alive, because remember that this is the demon that was banished to hell not once but twice and still came back. LOVED this story!
ZeenoMCR chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That. Is. The. Cutest. Fucking. Thing. Ever.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
" The past in her presen(t)ce," and " like a glacier over rocks" are beautiful lines. Both emotive but not bogged down by excessive adjectives. The "past" line is almost a play on words too.

Very, very well-done:-). Beautiful.
MQDK chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh this wS great! And boy did I love the power display towards Crowley! This was so gooood!
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Amazing! I needed that. I'm really starting to get po'ed at the lack of Meg, an lack of thought of Megs fate on the show.
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I just recently started shipping Megstiel but this one-shot was so amazing! I think you've captured both their characters pretty well and Crowley was appropriately cruel. Great job!
Innogen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Love it! Oh, where did Meg go in the Show? No one's even mentioned her!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
ANGST! Oh, the ANGST! Very lovely, though.
Skye10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012