Reviews for When Universes Collide
Elements1999 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
great chapter. i hope you get the next out soon
MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
;-)
:-)
:-D
XD
B-)
MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
YES! KARI TRUSTS FEY AGAIN!
good job as always!

Update soon!
kitsunelover300 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Wow. How the heck did Fey get all the way to the Dark Ocean. Does she have the ability to clone or something, or is it after the introductions, though the later seems unlikely.

That was a lot of introductions and it will be a challenge to fit all of them into the story. But I'm sure you will be able to pull it off.

Looks like the ball is getting ready to roll. See you soon!
MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
I hope the DDs that hate her will like her next time...
account removal chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Patamon called Bokomon Papa-Mom
MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Gulp... Fey... What did u do...?

MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
AWESOMENESS!

SnakeGear chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
good, very good, i like the huge x-overs, and yours is pretty good, a thing you could improve is the length of your chapters.
MiharuOftheWhiteSea chapter 13 . 5/8/2013

Hehe, you play Dawn? I play Dusk! XD
MitzvahRose chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
So Fey is having heart problems and Koichi lost his memory? Dang! XD
MitzvahRose chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Interesting... and the first chapter that's not just in Fey's point of view. A few questions have been answered, but even more created... Keep on!
MitzvahRose chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
One, long chapters are fine! In fact, I prefer them that way. ;)

Two, another evil Meramon? *sweatdrops, chuckling*

Three, please tell me you're going to explain what's with Fey, cause I'm still confused.

And finally, WOOT! THE TAMERS WORLD! XD
kitsunelover300 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
I loved this chapter. Finally my character and her partner make a debut. Now this battle will really get started, especially if Lekismon decides to go ultimate.
It's going to be interesting to see her interact with the Digidestined and the Legendary Warriors.

I really liked Stellamon's character. You really do a great job with the evil characters as far as I have seen. I am excited to see more of her in your stories.

I wonder why Fey chose to have Gatomon and Kari unharmed. Gatomon I can understand because of their shared abuse history. But Kari, not that much. Maybe Fey just identifies with her or appreciates her existense or something.

Great chapter and update soon!