Reviews for Post Me Nots
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 3/31
I really love tho story because I don't get to read a of fanfic about deaf people. This one was really cute especial deaf sasuke.
Tinymoon chapter 1 . 3/14
How much Cute it is!
RPerson chapter 1 . 3/8
Omygod. OMYGOD.()That was so cute, and perfect, I can't even— /dies/
Seriously though, this was amazing! Great job!;)
yaoiluver68 chapter 1 . 3/1
I LOVED IT. I actually didn't expect the ending part at all and I loved the idea of Sasuke being an artist!
valkyriecain4713 chapter 1 . 2/27
So cute! If you make a sequel about Naruto learning how to sign, I would totally love to read it! And Sasuke could be sad about not being able to hear Naruto play guitar, but Naruto cheers him up somehow. My god, this is such a great idea with such a great ending. You're a genius.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2
That was beautiful. I sort of guessed the ending, but it was awesome anyway. XD It still had the feels. The best bit was the fact they still had the same dynamic, y'know? :)
ShadesofStrange chapter 1 . 2/1
It's beautiful 3
dlite264 chapter 1 . 1/26
awesssommmmeeee!knew it.,,,,\\/
ray chapter 1 . 1/11
oh GOD this was ADORABLE! Ive reread it like 5 times already AND I DONT REREAD STUFF! This was so cuteee and well written i just wish it was longer! But seriously wOW. This is like the best sasunaru fic I've read. Maybe the best fic I've ever read. Seriously, its beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love everything! Poor Sasuke but everything was amazing and I just the beginning and the middle and the end and I just LOVE everything ¡! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
how freaking cute can this be!? ooooooow!
xQuan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I think
I'm going to do
Fan art of this
Cute
Ass
Fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This story is soooooo cute
autumn guidry chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
awwwwwwwwwww! ..
Nita chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
It was so sweet.
I even look up the video :-D
Thanks for making this story :-D