Reviews for Post Me Nots
mayiita chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
this got me so emotional, oml. it's pure adorable.
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
SASUKE OMGSH
I shoulda expected that, but I didn't! D'x That was such an emotional moment for me you wouldn't even believe it. Gasping and tearing some HAHA. I love this lots! It's so... Aaaah-
shima the dark enchantress chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Hey!
This has been one of my favourite Naruto fanfics for years. I come back and re-read it all the time. But as much fun as reading it for the gazilionth time is ;) will you please let me know if you're going to publish the sequel?
Lily chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaw! That was so adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This is soooo fucking cute
Ms. Zero Kiryu chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
that was heartwarming
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
This was rediculously cute! O my god I loved it so much it was so sweet
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Oh God it's so cute even though it made me sad but it is truly a heart touch story.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Es una historia preciosa. So I fall in love with this story :iheart: seriously I want more of these AU
And sorry for theverything bad English.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Gish that was so adorable! Oh and I watched the video on YouTube and it's so cute! I love this thank you for sharing!
inuyashamunkey chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
aww cute
Krishka chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Wow it was such a cute story. The while post it notes and the chihi drawings, simply 'kawai'. Though Sasuke's twist was kinda expected but him being Sasuke a 50-50 was still there. I'm glad that Naruto was really a great guy through and through. Favorite part would being the expressive chibi Sasuke drawings, glad for emotions and feelings from his side.

Have a nice day :)