Reviews for The Olitz Express, A Christmas Love story
siobhan.gregory chapter 12 . 4/28
I absolutely love all your stories. You have a GREAT gift for writing.
noro chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
keep up the great writing
Shon chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
This was an amazing story what is the name of the sequel
olivia.kuhns.18 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Is there still a sequel for this story in the works?! I hope against hope that there is! :)
fortula chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
This was soo beautiful. I cried so hard. You gave us everything we've always wanted for these two. I think Tony Goldwyn would have loved it and cried too. Everyone should have a chance at that kind of love. I only wish. Please write more stories. This one was a great idea and original.
Hi again chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
You better werkkkk. That story as the bomb dot com. Where's the sequel? I'm ready
ScandalOnica chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Such a beautifully written fic...there was a permanent smile on my face while reading it! So in love with your brand of fluff! :). Do you have the sequel up as yet?
jennkyle chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
I just loved this story can't wait for the sequel great job
jennkyle chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
That was just a beautiful chapter
jennkyle chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Those sweet potato and pumpkin muffins sound good need to find a recipe for them an o other great job
kandyse4olitz chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
I absolutely loved this fanfic. Happy olitz days hope we get more olitz in 2014. I am tired of phone calls I want more of vermotgate or evem one minutes.
kandyse4olitz chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Sigh this is the 2md time in the space of 5 mins you made me cry happy tears. And I am totally here for it
kandyse4olitz chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Omg tears came to my eyes. What are youdoing to me. Runs to a corner crying uncontrollably now
Mariana chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
i read this story for the first 's a great holiday story. I loved it.
Mariana chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
i started crying reading this chapter it was beautifully written.