Reviews for Eulogy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I understand your sentiments- and Kishi's nerves! He didn't even give us her reaction. Tenten was so, so important. Even people who don't ship or ship without really knowing what shipping is could tell how important Team Gai and Tenten had been to Neji and how important Neji had been to her yet we got nothing out of her!

How I wish she was not ignored
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, this is really good!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was great, HighQueen, really. Thank you.

I, as much as I hate to say this, wish that it was Hiashi who had died. I mean, someone HAD to die for emotional impact but Neji? Please no. Just...no. Please.

I'm really sad about Iniochi and Shikaku, too (as well as the others at the headquarters). Now Shikamaru and Ino have lost BOTH of their father figures. (Asuma & their actual dads)
einsodair chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ughhhh, sob sob sob.

xD
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Lulz, Neji died
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I was literally bawling like an infant when I read the chapter. And then cursing Kishimoto for doing this. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn him.

/cries again
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice job on this.
iluvneji chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OMG! i actually cried reading this. great job!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I felt so torn. I read that chapter two nights ago, and I still cry every time I think about the tragedy. I don't know, out of all people, why Neji was killed. Out of... All shinobi...

Rest in peace, Hyuuga Genius. Rest in Peace.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Damn, it was really shocking to find out Neji died...but there have been hints on NejixTenten before...