Reviews for Memories Lost
guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Interesting, this was well written and i do hope you continue it. I love Nathan and Audrey together, they make an epic couple. :D
othiara chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was very powerful and well written. More please!
yra chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well this looks interesting. Audrey (Sarah, Lucy, whoever) waking up too soon and possibly retaining some memories would be a great twist. You do a great job with a sort of stream of conscious as she struggles with what is and what isn't important, only personally, so that Nathan and probably Duke and James trump troubles and conspiracies, because in the end those are the things people would cling to. But you also have me interested to know where she is, in the barn or the next place the next incarnation will come from. And Agent Howard, or whoever he is, what form will he take this time? Will it be twenty-seven years, in which case Nathan and Duke will be in their sixties and it might be a little weird... So, yeah, excited to see where you take this, if you choose to continue. If not, still an interesting one shot of whatever happens during those twenty-seven years and how it might change, and still well crafted.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww, this is really sweet! I really love the idea of her being sort of between realities or conscious/unconscious realms. I've never quite read a piece like this in any fandom, but I think it totally works for Haven. I love that she has some distant memory of Nathan despite not even knowing who she really is. Despite not even recognizing the name "Audrey" or even "Parker," she feels comforted by Nathan's voice. That's just beautiful.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Love this (and welcome to the ff Haven writing fandom - your first fic is all win ;)). I love the interspersion of memories and her currenty "reality" and (of course) the fact that she's holding on to Nathan despite the memory wipe.
sandy chapter 1 . 12/21/2012