Reviews for Serendipity
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Uwaaa! Finally an update!
I can seriously imagine those two playing...! Oh and don't forget their cosplays! xD
The tensions between Misaki and Misaki (pffft) was nicely done too!
Now I'm worrying more for Yata wonder what he'll do to his deck now.
Awesome chapter! Cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
MISTY DID WELL! especially with the dialogue.
be careful with your word usage! and there's part of a sentence missin'!

but yeah, misty did weeellll!
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Yay Miwa and Fushi have arrived in the picture! And now we wonder if Miwa really was the rabbit Fushi saw or not. ahhhh when Fushi caught Miwa, and said what he did, I got feeeeels hahahahaaa

The cut to Misaki, Yata n the others was nicely placed and the atmosphere was light.

Misty's on a roll!
HarukaChan012 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
HarukaChan12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
- ahahaha… I just noticed but of course others have but I just can’t stop wanting to say it, but what if misaki married yata, then misaki would be yata misaki and then they would have the same name and last name, a little confusing and funny really XD well for me that is :P. waiting for the next chapter X3
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Wahhhh! Im
so glad u updated this! Seriously! I miss K! And Cardfight! Hahaha good thing this story still has the essence of it!

Seriously, what a really awesome plot! XD
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Ha! A jelly Misa! But a sharp and perceptive jelly Misa!
This was a really warm chapter, to me. Satomi is awesome! For some reason, I liked the Homra transition into VG...from Anna to Aichi. This chapter was great, full of character, happenings, new discoveries and AWEEESOME!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Omg im sorry for not reading so early but must i say that I'm so glad i read this chapter! Oh wow maybe Fushimi would start aiming for Misaki Tokura too and a love triangle would happen!
I hope Q4 would meet Homura too cuz I'm a fan of homura (and maybe they could have a match or two!
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
I totally cheered when Shiro appeared! The way he and Aichi behaved like that had already known each other was a huuuuuge plus! Neko n Kuro were also spot on! Great for u, MIsty!

Gold King on the phone with his wife was a really nice n sweet touch. You showed that both of them are very equally stubborn and they work well together. A dynamic duo!

Seeing Misaki be so swept away by the sound of Yata's voice n thoughts of Yata was very cute. It was funny when she stepped by the others and went directly to Yata himself. Yata all embarrassed. And lively!

AND THEEEEEEN THE FUSHIMI APPEARED. UH OH! ;;;;;;;;;;;; Fushi jelly mooode.

A really vibrant chappie
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Omg! THANK YOU! Updating this story is a miracle! I CAN IMAGINE HOMRA'S FACE WHEN YATA STARTED TALKING ABOUT VANGUARD! WAHAHHAHA! i cant wait for Q4 to arrive in shizume city! Hehehehehe im so excited! Keep up the good work! Great story!
TheLittleWhiteLite1991 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
oh wow! I can't wait on what happens next. keep it up!
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRR! Yata gettin his Misaki and Mikoto feels on.
A very lively chapter with tons of characterizations! Very well done indeed.
Mikoto 3
Yata 3
Anna 3
HarukaChan12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
so at this time, the problem at homura is still ongoing, so that means, (well what I think) yata is going to have a really big problem here? Hmm… 2 quest, good luck to yata… I’ll be waiting for the next story.! _
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
OmigawD IM IN SUPER FANGIRL MODE RIGHT NOW! i'm so happy! You're doing such a fine job on this story! Yata and Misaki's (omg thats so weird lol) relationship is uber cute! And-and...! Do I sense Kai. here? And the blue and red king too? If there is...-KYAAAAAAA! 3 Please update soon! I'll wait for this! story!
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Omigawd I LOVE THIS! Finally something I can read about my 2 favorite Misaki-s ( i have like 5 characters with 'misaki' in their name) I SOOOOOOOOOOO WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER (though i wonder what Fushimi would think of this lol possessiveness)
Great start!