Reviews for Afloat
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This was totally not the ending I was expecting. Though, I'm happy that they're together. :) At least fanfiction is there to coax my imagination because I doubt that I'm going to see them together on the show anytime soon.
Beeea the beaaar chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Too cute. Ps i love this 3
bookish327 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You get their banter so perfectly! I cracked up at the mention of her mom, and that wasn't the first time. Love your fics! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Fantastic
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very nice! I loved it!
Rinn07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
The ending was a little confusing... but the beginning was awesome! I love the witty banter - it was stuff they really would have said!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh if only that holiday episode ended like you had it. Well done!
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So confession time: I've read this fic quite a few times now and am only reviewing now. This is in large part because I just don't know how to put into words how much I love everything about this piece. I love the light banter that you always do so well, the easy way you've fit this story in after the episode, and the fact that Kensi and Deeks are so effortlessly and naturally in character even as their relationship changes.

The transitions in conversation from light to serious and back again in Kensi's stateroom was so spot-on and then Deeks rolling on the chair's wheels over to kiss Kensi: just perfect.
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is great, if only it would happen already!
alisongravesgregory chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it!
AlWindy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh this was super good! I wish there was more :) thanks for writing :)
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very well done! Deeks was definitely not liking Kensi touching that marine and he could have very well forced his way through Kensi's quarters. The guys adding an extra layer in his mind was funny! Thanks for sharing - Emma
La Bitca chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Gah, perfect! Wonderfully written and very cute - I wish something like this had happened in the episode ;P
fanficlover chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Now that is the perfect ending for the episode. Wished they have written that in the show. Would have made a lot of Densi fans happy. Simply amazing. I love it. Thank you.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Adorable! I nearly spit at "Nookie Clause", lol. The banter is so in character.