Reviews for Half a Y
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
First Ranma says he's the last man on earth then he says that he's locked which is it?
Compucles chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow! Despite how dark it is, this is actually pretty interesting.

Of course, once the plague is cured, there is a simple solution to the gene pool problem: Jusenkyo's Nannichuan. The only problem is that straight women would be disgusted making love as men to women; while lesbians would find straight partners disgusted at making love with someone they know is really a woman, and lesbian partners disgusted at making love with a man's body. Still, enough women would be willing to throw away their feminine pride and bear it (pun not intended) for the future survival of humanity, while it'd be perfect for a lesbian/bi or bi/bi couple.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well, we got the day after the tomorrow, now you can continue.

Which is cool because this is a good start to this tale and like to see where it goes.

Nice work with it.
epain chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It is an interesting story. I have thought about such crossover too (but I have thought about it happening while Ranma is in Nerima after being splashed with cold water). It seems that dragons, not being mammals, have no Y chromosome and Herb is dragon enough not to have one. The duck form of Mousse is protected too because birds don't have Y chromosomes (they have Z chromosomes that aren't affected by this event) and Ranma's girl form has of course only two X chromosomes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Saw other comments, ill lay them to rest now. Mousse survived because ducks aren't mammals. Took me a bit to figure out though, so no shame there
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Someone's channeling Jim Bader... and I'm all the more glad for it. I always wondered how that kind of plot would turn out without it being a lemon.
This Ranma seems a bit emo to me, but that's just my take of him.

luger 7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A most excellent start. Party on, dude.
SignDowny chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I'm thinking. The reason to why Mousse is still alive I guess he is of dragon's blood?
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
interesting story to say the least ne
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Interesting start. Since Mousse is alive, does that mean that his cursed form is a female duck?