Reviews for My Manic and I
Timetravellingshinigami chapter 4 . 3/20
I know this might not work..but i beg please do continue this story...its brilliant and your writing style is very good..i have read that some reviewers are saying that they are not happy with the way you write the vampires- them able to be physically hurt by humans- well I personally think you shouldn't care about that...we cannot take anything that an author writes at face value...'cause if we do then fanfiction would never exist. I have only recently gone back to reading and watching Twilight saga again and i'll say i find the secondary characters much more interesting than the main characters. Give me a Volturi story and I'll be the happiest person in the world. I'll take the Volturi over Edward and Bella any day. Twilight i believe would have been a hundred times more interesting if Stephanie Meyer had concentrated more on the Shifters and the other Vampires than on Edward and Bella's romance...but there is no changing whats been originally done...and this is why fanfiction exist to change it in our world...so i know its been 4 years but i am still holding out a stretch of hope that you will update this story and a few others...'cause like Aro loves to say "such a waste... there's so much potential here' ;-):-)
Lady Syndra chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter! It's been a while, but I do hope you update soon!
Alara16 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
This story is awesome. Please continue it. I love the way you write the Volturi, especially Aro.
AI chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I would throw money at you to see this updated and finished. Seriously, it's prime angst material. Also, I'd love to see Aro brought down low by a human who he ruined before even meeting her. The angst would be epic. :x
Jofrench22 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I love this story even if it bothers me a little that a human can kill a vampire whereas in the series, vampire skin is unbreakable. But it's still an amazing story! I so wish you could update soon! It's been a while since you updated this story and i hope you did not abandon it! I so want to know what happen next! Please i beg you! UPDATE SOON! Bye!
Justadream1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This story is written so beautifully I want to cry. You captured Aro's personality completely and I honestly cannot say that anyone was OOC cuz it was just PERFECT! Please update soon!
AnneAC chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Omg, I really love this. I would like if you posted more chapters.
I'm a obsessed with this story right now. Btw, my mother love this story already lol.
Please, keep it up!
DramaDramaDrama chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I've read this story once already, and let me just mention that I am a huge fan of this story and your writing style. With that said, the fact that Aro, being the most powerful vampire in existence, doesn't just read her thoughts the second she makes her offer and then kills her is a bit hard to understand. Other than, i really enjoyed your story and loved Sulpicia in it! You are amazingly Talented!
Helene chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Please update, I need to know how it goes, please pretty please, don't torture me like this!
KingAroBC532 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Hi, I really love this story and I look forward to the other chapters, but i had to laugh about your answer about the reviews ...that vampires can only be killed with special tools like the vampire bone sword or stuff like that...How will anybody really know how they can be killed ? Like it is a well known fact...baha...let me tell you, you make up your story and if said vampire gets killed by an axe, so be it,,,,you are the maker of this and it is wonderful diffrent and refreshingly different...so keep on writing the way you see it and surprise us...greetings King Aro
riotgirl777 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Another very well written work of fanfiction. I can't help but think you are some kind of literary genius because I have yet t9 read something of yours that I didn't like. You give your characters emotional depth and history, everything thus far has felt as though it has had a smooth transition into the next scene and chapter. I love it all and I really do hope you continue with this story because it is bloody brilliant.
CelestialDeath chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Well done. I'm very curious to see where you're going to take things. I've read the stories you've written about the Master and Donna from Doctor Who and enjoyed them immensely. So, I decided I'd give this story a chance since I like your work. I'm not a twilight fan by any means, I dislike it, but you've managed to spark my interest in ways Stephanie Myers never could. I understand you update when inspiration strikes, I'm the same way, but I want you to know that this particular story has managed to catch my interest and I really can't wait to see what you have in store. And I want to commend you for taking someone who is NOT a fan of Twilight and managing to write something they like enough to become invested in even this small portion of the series.
donnac85 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This story is awesome. Really enjoying it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
good one.
M.C.Denalde chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
You'll probably think I'm stalking your stories soon but ya know lol I love this story you write the volturi so well, not too mean not too nice, a perfect balance that is hard to find! Anyway please do update this story it was so good I finished in a few hours :)