Reviews for The Juubi's Decision
KAMI I loved this!
Blazeraptor54 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
the rise of Yamato!

his catch phrase

"They forgot about me..."

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anyway awesome story, though I prefer NaruFu, or Naruhina... But, I do love this, and so congrats your making to the fav listing mi amigo
GTX Ranger chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I haven't gotten around to reading/reviewing for a long time... and it happens to be 3:00 in the morning... so I will make this quick... I thought your original plot about the juubi creative and kind enjoyed the more sappy yet lovable ending... I also enjoyed your humor as it was injected in a positive manor to improve the perspective of the situation ( such as the rofl moment when Naruto is above Sasuke's chidori stream and refuses to come down) and was not just midless dribble or sex jokes... A couple of pointers I thought though... some of the fights were a little drawn out/ repetitive... fights are always hard to write as it is hard to put fluent moment and precise action into literature...but that is in no way an insult to your work as it was still engaging to read... The only other thing I personally like is more spacing... very large fights scenes in one paragraph with no spacing makes kind of a an eyesore to read...(then again, this may be just because I should have gone to bed hours ago so please excuse my rambling...) Either way good luck to you on your future stories, thanks for engaging story to make say FU sleep, and let NARUSAKU NEVER DIE!
BlackAce5ds chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Naruto's Dojutsu looks like the Jubi's eye right?
Koalable chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
What a great story! :) I loved the little bits of humor. The ending made me lol... "They forgot about me."
LadyAngel123 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Hey this was an amazing story and very cute epilouge I can't wait to read more of ur stories in the future and I hope u take request cause I'm sure ppl like me have so much request
archangel123 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
That story was awesome. Really like the way you describe the fight . It realy kept my interest and I love the humor you plug in , especially the idiot gag at one point lol.

Well I loved it so thx for writinn it cuz I sure enjoyed it :)
Kit chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Hey, I wanted to say your story is awesome and I have a suggestion.
If you could look at the story fox nine by kitsune060698. That is my story but it is too fast paced.I was wondering if maybe you could take the idea and improve on idea has barely been breached in the fanfic world and o was hoping if a good writer like you could make a good story out of it.
I just want to see some more stories out there that follow the idea of a hanyou rookie nine. Your choice for just about everything though
thedemonoftheleaf chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
that ending was hilarious, keep writing stories i would love to read more from you
Dextrose21 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Amazing. Stunning. Wonderful. Best Naruto-Story I've read so far.
Perfect style, amazing grammar and orthography, awesome descriptions, wonderful ideas... And the best of all: cutest couple ever 3

LOVE IT!
BlackAce5ds chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Hahahahaha they forgot Yamato :D
WolFang1011 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Best ending ever, period!
vampiregirl2014 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I think you should make a sequel to this. I justt read it this from start to finish! It was great!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Great job! SEQUEL! Please?
holymarine chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Ha. Loved the ending. I wish they would have that when the war ends in the manga/anime.