Reviews for Dimension conquerors: Death note
imagaYthgiL chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
love this story! please continue as soon as you can!
Kairia'sYami chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
No! It's not going out of interest! I like it! ,
L.A.B.B Murder Cases chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
i love your story, keep on writing it!
cometgirl2323 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Wow it's awesome! So heart wrenching but I love it!
Cookielova chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
GAHHHHH
I CAN UPDATE SINCE EVERYTHING'S WRITTEN ON MY IPOD AND NOW I DONT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS ON IT..!
Ok, calm down. but when i return guys, you will have a looooong chapter awaiting you. And my god, is that chapter like an indian soap XP
see ya's soon, and im currently working on my next fic which i've actually nearly completed. its called Stuck and its in the Ouran High School Host Club Archive, or on my profile.
byee for now but not foreva!

- Cookielova
iluvville chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Please keep going. I love it! It's a breath of fresh air from the l fan girls (even though that's me) and light girls. You're great!
Witch-Werewolf-luv-twi-loner chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
There is something seriosly wronge with me! When you wrote wondee what light does i said "HE RAPED HER!...wth is wronge with me?!" XD im mental oh god i do deserve to be put into a mental ward! X{D yes my thing does has a mustache you jelly? Lol i dont know i cant sleep and it 4:17AM and im bored, so excuse my rambling it happens alot... I wanna be the one who makes a transporter to another demension, that would be boss!
aquaambera chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
NUUUUUUUUUUUU! WHYYYYY IS THERE CLIFFFYYYYYYYYZ!? Good story by the way. I've seen TONS of other fanfictions where the death-note-obsessed-fangirl doesn't even THINK about sucking up to the bad guy and the good guy at the same time. Doing that makes the story more interesting. PLZ UPDATE SOON! THE SUSPENSE IS MURDERING ME!
Me: *Walking around to-oh university*
Light and L: *also walking the same way that I am*
Me: *suddenly stops and turns around*
Light and L: *stop walking and look at me*
Me: O.o MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *glomps L*
Light: O.o
L: WTF!?
Me: *looks up at Light* DADDDYYYYYYYYYYYY! *glomps/suffocates Light*
Light: acckkk! *suffocating* need...air...
Best Friend: *reading Vampire Knight*Dioceline, stop suffocating mommy and daddy.
Me: *pouting* yes onee-chan. *walks away with Best Friend*
(a few hours later)
Light: Muahahaha. Time to kill crimin- WHERE DAFUQ IS MY DEATH NOTE!?
*In a random street corner*
Me: Teeheehee. What Light DOESN'T know is that while I was glomping them, my best friend stole his DEATH NOTE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
cookie chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHY?! FREAKING CLIFFHANGER! TT your so crule
cookielova chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
heyy. Cookielova here.
As u can see, i havent posted this week. Somethings come up, and i'll have to post next week. Sorry if it was a bit of a cliffeh...:p
i shall see you soon, ne?
Asylum Ambush chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Gay... Lover? I don't understand what you meant when you used it... but I do know what it means...
cometgirl2323 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
this... chapter... too... awesom... *explodes*
theheartstourniquet chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Good chapter. Nothing much happened but it was good nonetheless . Update soon ?
cometgirl2323 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I love how you added more bb in this chapter can't wait for more!
Angelic chapter 7 . 1/26/2013