Reviews for I, Potter
bluetooth2kus chapter 6 . 1/27
A very strong story so far. In fact, it was strong enough to get me to buy "I, Claudius" from . Do you plan to continue it, or is it abandoned? I would be very sad to see it abandoned.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
now that I think about it, an eruption from lake taupo(pronouned towe-poe or towe-poor) isn't due an eruption for one or two thousand years
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
A very interesting story you have here. Considering the date of the last update I don't think it will get another any time soon, but I'd definitely review it if it did. I hope that counts for something.
leylinjan chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
noooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! you can't stop here ... okay... you THEORETICALLY can, but you really REALLY ought not to ! How could you leave me hanging? That's just cruel - insert fake HUGE tears and angry foot-stomping here - and wrong!
Love this story and beg you to continue it !
theflowofmusic chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Be honest...thisvolcano eruption is what eventually led to Panem and the Hunger Games isn't it?
silverbirch chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Fascinating! A take I didn't expect but I'm thoroughly it. Probably a unique story on this site.

Like your thinking about the motives of purebloods and the real reason for the Statute of Secrecy. Like your thinking because I also use it! It was to protect them from us, not the other way round, and they realised the threat muggleborns posed. By the time of the books wizards had become technological dinosaurs.
silverbirch chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I'm glad I carried on with this one. I take great delight in post-war stories that completely reject "All was well". No civil war ends that quickly and wizarding society was both corrupt and antidiluvian.

I've wondered, myself, how you get into the wizengemot, and toyed with elections. Like the idea of rotten boroughs.
Beyogi chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
So... is this going to be another Harry vs the Muggles story? Spaceship Hedwig only in Antarctica?
While nature does the muggle genocide so that Harry doesn't need to dirty his hands?

Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi
fofofofo chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
It's ridiculous how much I enjoy reading this story. Hope it's not abandoned and that you'll continue to update.
lipasnape chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
You left me hungry for knowledge of further developments. Such a great story about a huge crisis and then... Life, I guess.
bipocni chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Great story, hope it gets updated someday.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This is SO awesome, please DO continue writing it.
pipper11 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Really good story, it hope you continue with it.
old-crow chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Hi,

You have a story that is well worth following. I hope that you will choose to take it up again someday.

The idea of wizards hiding out for a few years while the rest of the world finds a way out of starvation is quite interesting. Your narrative style of storytelling is working quite well.

Old-Crow
Arthorius chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Sadly it appears to be abandon, since last update was in Dec. 2012.
Looks like a good fic, but writers should never ever make promises they do not intend to keep.