Reviews for I, Potter
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 5/29
Awww, don't stop there!

This is incredible. All of the characters are believable with only minor stretching of my willing suspension of disbelief. I like how even though these characters have flaws, it doesn't feel like you're bashing them the way a lot of other authors do. The plot so far is something I've never seen before, and the super-volcano fallout topic is intriguing. I like how you've kept track of all these little consequences in how people likely would act and events likely would progress. There were a few typos here and there, but the grammar was mostly good, too, which is better than I can say for the majority of fiction on this site. So, hopefully you're still reading reviews, and hopefully you'll continue writing this.
GBTtown chapter 6 . 5/27
An incredibly good story that didn't get completed. Too bad.
Very interesting fanfic please update soon
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 3/19
Quite an amazing story. I love these kinds of stories. It's really too bad that the story is abandoned and that there aren't many of these types of stories either. Oh well. I've enjoyed it and will hope for an update but won't hold my breath.
I need to know about the Davos Federation

It's sorta obvious you're not finishing this little yarn, but seriously... stick it on your profile page or something, just spell out what the hell happened. I really want to know where you were going with this story

I've read this like three times now! Stop torturing me?
carick of hunter moon chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
very good story idea and hook
but is it doom not to be finshed ?
NakedFury chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
lost interest again with mentions of Ginny.

Your stories are too damn full of that horrible horrible pairing or Hermoine.
MeinGimli chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Interesting idea. I once read a Story where ALL Wizard and Witches on the backside of the moon.
to flee to the south works even better.

I just hope somebody is taking this ida and finishes a story about it.
keep4life20 chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
This is absolutely captivating. I love it, even if you never come back to it, thank you for sharing
Hamilton chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Great, and very original story. Pity it seems to be abandoned, but hey, you never know... ;-)
easysam chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
To quote Billy Idol, "With a rebel yell we need more more more!"
ProudlyANoob chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I am crying cause this abandoned
Miyugi chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
love Love LOVE this fic! I really wish it wasn't abandoned, it was headed into some really interesting and unique areas.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
This story is so interesting and I love that Harry is having some fun on the side.
salamangkero chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Very nice story. Due to the massive amounts of stories here, it is very rare to find unique stries like this. Even rarer to find one as engaging as this one. Hope you continue this. Thanks and regards.