Reviews for I, Potter
MeinGimli chapter 6 . 10/10
Interesting idea. I once read a Story where ALL Wizard and Witches on the backside of the moon.
to flee to the south works even better.

I just hope somebody is taking this ida and finishes a story about it.
keep4life20 chapter 6 . 9/21
This is absolutely captivating. I love it, even if you never come back to it, thank you for sharing
Hamilton chapter 6 . 8/30
Great, and very original story. Pity it seems to be abandoned, but hey, you never know... ;-)
easysam chapter 6 . 5/25
To quote Billy Idol, "With a rebel yell we need more more more!"
ProudlyANoob chapter 6 . 2/14
I am crying cause this abandoned
Miyugi chapter 6 . 2/10
love Love LOVE this fic! I really wish it wasn't abandoned, it was headed into some really interesting and unique areas.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 2/1
This story is so interesting and I love that Harry is having some fun on the side.
salamangkero chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Very nice story. Due to the massive amounts of stories here, it is very rare to find unique stries like this. Even rarer to find one as engaging as this one. Hope you continue this. Thanks and regards.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Great story with an interesting premise. Interesting thoughts on the driving force behind pureblood paranoia too. Doesn't entirely jibe with their disdain for muggles, but it makes sense overall.

Harry's romantic life is certainly an interesting quagmire. It sounds like he ended up with Pansy in the end. I can totally see something like that working, because he has the will and power to succeed when he has a goal, but he doesn't always have the right goals in mind, or a plan to execute. I can see him admiring someone like that, once they put their devious mind to more righteous goals.

The Hermione romance is iffy. She has always been quite honest and ethical in her dealings, so I just can't see this actually happening. Yes, she can be underhanded and ruthless, but only to those who have proven they deserved it.

The Luna pining is a really interesting angle too. Your description of him being happy going on monster hunts with a blonde witch, instead of thrown into the political spotlight, and his jealousy at his inability to make said witch smile as much as her husband was poignant. You described his longing for that life he couldn't have quite well.

However, I think Harry is in love with too many witches. He's in love with almost every witch he knows, which doesn't jibe with his character from the books. He showed very little interest in most witches, so to go from zero to 4 he's already known for years in the span of months just doesn't sit well.

However, this is a well written concept and I'd love to see where you take it. I hope you continue!
ECTO-DMC chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Wow would so love to see more of this story continue it was and is an amazing premise.

Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
parseltongue - parselmouth
Oblivions - Obliviations
Das Legio chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
You ever gonna update this?
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Very interesting, I hope you write more sometime
bluetooth2kus chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
A very strong story so far. In fact, it was strong enough to get me to buy "I, Claudius" from . Do you plan to continue it, or is it abandoned? I would be very sad to see it abandoned.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
now that I think about it, an eruption from lake taupo(pronouned towe-poe or towe-poor) isn't due an eruption for one or two thousand years