Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Daniel565 chapter 3 . 9/29
When are you updating this fic
I rly love this story. You can call me j. But I was wondering if you could write a tenchu rosaria vampire fan fic. With rosemary x kokah.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 3 . 8/21
A million votes for a tsundere Ura!
DKa heinze chapter 16 . 8/21
Thunder Dragon chapter 18 . 8/16
When you get back on this story can I make a few suggestions for some original arch's to be implemented in the story? I have a basic plot for two Story Arch's, one that will make the gang understand how Naruto is the way he is and why the Akatskui are after him, and the second story arch will help Naruto and Ura come closer together and maybe push them both together into a legit couple.

First Story Arch idea: Since Deidara is here in Yokai Academy it is safe to assume that Sasori is as well, so here is the plot, Sasori knowing full well that him and Deidara cannot capture Naruto with there usual modis opprendei, decide to go another route, after class is over Sasori delivers a unexpected drug in Naruto's food causing him to be in a coma while experience all of his old memories from childhood to the Sasuke Retrieval Mission. The gang rescue Naruto and defeat Sasori and Deidara before Naruto is captured but in order to get Naruto out of the coma have to enter his mind, see his memories and try to wake him up.

Second Story Arch: after Sasori and Deidara's defeat at the hangs of the gang, Pain and the other members of the Akaktsuki after finding out the dynamic between Naruto and Ura enlist the aid of the Outcast Ayashi, to capture Ura and threaten to kill her unless Naruto meets them and comes quietly but Naruto being Naruto, meets theme and tries to defeat all the Outcast Ayashi and Several Akaktsuki members but is heavily wounded after the fighting. After successfully escaping Konoha decides to try and get Naruto back to the Leaf Village to protect him and for further training(think of this Story Arch like a reverse Pain Arch but also transitioning more towards the Naruto side of the crossover). After seeing how close Naruto was to death, Ura now understands her feelings towards are favorite blond knucklehead ninja and goes to Konoha with the gang to petition the Council and Hokage, for Naruto's return to Yokai Academy.
Thunder Dragon chapter 10 . 8/16
I actually have a love interest for Gin, since Gin has trouble keeping his hormone in check why not pair him up with a tough as nails Kunoichi Like Anko Mitarashi who will teach him some respect for women.
however if that does not suit your fancy why not pair Gin with Hana Inuzuka, because given her clan's history with dogs I say it would fit them both, and given Hana is a vet she would know how to fix Gin if he goes to high on the pervert scale.
Thunder Dragon chapter 3 . 8/16
If I were you I would make Ura the calm and confident one while pursuing a relationship with Naruto. The way I see it as her personality in the Anime as a calm and confident femme fatale so I don't really see why it should not be the same here. but maybe you could make Ura somewhat seductive in her advances towards are favorite knucklehead ninja but also make it obvious that she wants him because look how long it took Naruto to find out that Hinata loved him.
SteelAutumn chapter 1 . 7/23
MY GOD. The part where every one said there good byes shook me up also the iruka part made me teer up like no ones YOUU FOOR THEE FEELS
random reader chapter 6 . 7/22
When Ura licked Naruto's cheek, there was another time during the chunnin exams in front of the forest of death that Anko licked the blood off his cheek.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 7 . 7/13
Kind of getting tired of Naruto's useless threats. He says 'I'll kill you' all the time when ever someone messes with his friends but never follows through.

Somewhat an idle threat.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 2 . 7/13
Yo, this is pretty cool.
CosmicBeing chapter 9 . 7/5
Shove that ramen shit up your ass you fucking Kishimoto lover.
Dragonwolffox chapter 18 . 7/2
I hope you add that Naruto is reincarnation of Asura who is the son of the sage of the six paths and he gets the abilities that come with it that would be cool. But so far awesome story.
AssassinErik chapter 3 . 6/27
I vote for the second option.
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »