Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Priscila Amadeus chapter 9 . 5/8
amei o capitulo essa é a unica historia que eu li onde Inner Moka e Other Moka são indivíduos separados ao ives de personalidades mais ficou ótimo alias ficou melhor do que eu imaginai ta de parabéns continue assim.
Akamehime456 chapter 2 . 5/2
This book just keep getting better. I swear
El Choclo chapter 18 . 4/17
espero que abandones tu historia, aunque ya ha pasado cualquier tiempo desde que actualizaste, en fin, seguire esperando alguna continuación amigo.
Please continue
Chillerix chapter 18 . 2/14
That's alright, take your time.
lucasrosa94 chapter 18 . 1/30
escreva mais não abandone a istória.
Razor565 chapter 18 . 1/2
C'mon dude update
UpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATE
ME chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
so is it abandoned? cause last updated in 2013...

But i do hope that u can update! Cause its a rlly good story and im exited to see how Naruto and Ura's relationship turns out x3
Reborn Chance Maker chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Do you plan on doing this story ever again?
YeTianshi chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
You know what I've been wondering about ever since the whole "semester test" came up?
Why doesn't Naruto use shadow clones to study? or even if he ends up in the summer school use a shadow clone to attend?

I mean when he was at the academy he failed because he didn't have shadow clones, and right now he knows he gets their memory... what up?
MrGreed666 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Wow in what univers is 3 years a small break lol
Bobby Jones. The Real One chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Are you continuing?
Narutofan10121 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
1) is the one I chose
kurama587 chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Thank you for having proper grammar! It is nice to see someone use the word "defiantly" correctly and not in place as "definitely." It's so bad on this site that when you first used it I automatically read it as"stared definitely." It's sad to see a good story (stories, if we include your others) get abandoned.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »