Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
hoeyster1998 chapter 18 . 5/20
It's been 2 years now and I hope you're aren't abandoning this story. Anyways, your story is very good and entertaining. I hope you can finish this story because it's just so good and perhaps the only good Naruto and RV crossover story. It would be better if you can make a sequel (If you manage to finish this one). Oh well, a Fav and Follow for you 'cuz you deserve it.
kevin chapter 18 . 5/19
this story is getting good.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 18 . 5/16
I don't think that 2 years is a short break :(
Tomon chapter 18 . 5/14
Well let's hope this is really only just a long hiatus and you will continue one day since this is one of the few Naruto x Rosario Vampire crossover I really enjoyed.
It's well written, the twin idea here is nicely done and probably the biggest issue I have with this story is the number of mistakes you made while writing. Still for me it's always story spelling/text mistakes :-)
CrassusMagnus chapter 18 . 4/13
Small break huh? Please end this "small break" and come back to the best Naruto / Rosario crossover out there right now. Please?
Kuroikazuchi no kami chapter 14 . 4/6
Would you like me to correct every grammatical mistake in your story? It would help with the reviews.
animemonk chapter 18 . 4/4
please update you are four months overdue fpr a chapter according to this notice
Madgormley chapter 18 . 3/23
excellent story so far i will be looking forword to seeing more updates in future
soarath chapter 2 . 2/16
okay so it was explained in a way that makes sense and the books where a funny addition
soarath chapter 1 . 2/16
im a little confused about a few things folr one naruto doesent have mail in it i am pretty sure they send messages between villages with birds then theres the whole you know him being like huiman and in a time of japan that is different than rosario vampires but eh it seems cool
TheInnerBeast chapter 18 . 2/12
How long till the Hiatus is over, or is it abandoned.
Pagemaster96 chapter 12 . 1/24
are Naruto's letters going to be mentioned? Is anyone from Konoha going to vivsit Yokai Academy or vice versa?
Pagemaster96 chapter 7 . 1/24
I saw the Naruto-nii-san thing coming, but I do like the idea a lot. Another great chapter and I'm sure there are many more to come
Wahooo! Ura kicks ass! I hate saku-bitch! I'm glad you made Ura kick her ass! This story is amazing! Easily on my top ten Fanfictions!
Pagemaster96 chapter 2 . 1/24
Genius! This way you won't piss off people who want NaruMoka OR TsukuneMoka!
I bow to your brilliance and storytelling skills

Sincerely, Pagemaster