Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Liar
Rebmul chapter 12 . 6/14
every time i read this i get sad that its dead
Luciendar chapter 3 . 4/17
Well, I think Ura should go total tsundere, but that's me and this was dropped forever ago. My only real issue with the story thus far is Naruto's attitude. He's just a bit murderer happy. I would care about copious threats of physical violence, but him just straight up telling people over and over he's going to kill them is too ooc.
Axel Tomas Gmez chapter 18 . 2/20
7 years have passed since it was updated, it is literally one of the best naruto and R&V crossovers, and nothing happens, I hope it continues or at least makes a sequel or puts it up for adoption

PD:I've read it since 2014 and I'm still waiting for chapter 19
naruto able to move at light speeds cant avid a very slow incomparision punch

im surprised he doesnt have a blood clot
Seud chapter 2 . 2/13
You suck shit at writing drama.
“Temporary Hiatus” my ass. A temporary hiatus isn’t 5 years. But good story
Ogay theSIMPSson chapter 18 . 2/2
So that was a fucking lie.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2020
Liar, no chapter 19.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2020
It comes when the sequel ?
NataS666 chapter 18 . 7/25/2020
Well.. Is there any chance of you continuing this awesome story? I really like the character development, which is not forced and looks really real and good paced.

Really like your idea of them being twins. Perfect. I wish there were more stories like this. With twins :D
NataS666 chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
Damn. really unique and interesting idea!
Genesis09 chapter 18 . 4/26/2020
Damn, this is a great story it’s the first story I seen which actually deals with the whole Naruto/Moka/Tsukune issue. Your twins idea was inspired. I was really enjoying this I know it’s like seven years old but I sincerely hope you come back or at the very least post it up as a challenge to see what happens and if someone will take it from you and continue it. I sincerely hope this is not the end and that I’ll see your name popping up in my updates emails one day.

Sincerely,
-Genesis09
zelmanclock1 chapter 18 . 3/30/2020
wish this would be updated
kyubbie0683 chapter 18 . 3/24/2020