Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Uzumaki Shadowfox chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
finish this fanfic now
GhoulVampireGirl chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Make Tsukune a super ghoul!
hoeyster1998 chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
It's been 2 years now and I hope you're aren't abandoning this story. Anyways, your story is very good and entertaining. I hope you can finish this story because it's just so good and perhaps the only good Naruto and RV crossover story. It would be better if you can make a sequel (If you manage to finish this one). Oh well, a Fav and Follow for you 'cuz you deserve it.
kevin chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
this story is getting good.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
I don't think that 2 years is a short break :(
Tomon chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Well let's hope this is really only just a long hiatus and you will continue one day since this is one of the few Naruto x Rosario Vampire crossover I really enjoyed.
It's well written, the twin idea here is nicely done and probably the biggest issue I have with this story is the number of mistakes you made while writing. Still for me it's always story spelling/text mistakes :-)
Tayu Fete chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Small break huh? Please end this "small break" and come back to the best Naruto / Rosario crossover out there right now. Please?
NobodyCaresAboutYou chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Would you like me to correct every grammatical mistake in your story? It would help with the reviews.
Animemonk chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
please update you are four months overdue fpr a chapter according to this notice
Madgormley chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
excellent story so far i will be looking forword to seeing more updates in future
soarath chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
okay so it was explained in a way that makes sense and the books where a funny addition
soarath chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
im a little confused about a few things folr one naruto doesent have mail in it i am pretty sure they send messages between villages with birds then theres the whole you know him being like huiman and in a time of japan that is different than rosario vampires but eh it seems cool
TheInnerBeast chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
How long till the Hiatus is over, or is it abandoned.
Pagemaster96 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
are Naruto's letters going to be mentioned? Is anyone from Konoha going to vivsit Yokai Academy or vice versa?
Pagemaster96 chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I saw the Naruto-nii-san thing coming, but I do like the idea a lot. Another great chapter and I'm sure there are many more to come
1,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »