Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
On the not sharing her boyfriend, I have to bring up that Moka was only born because her father took up a mistress and ignored his wife's complaints on the matter. Eventually your Naruto will at least be able to utilize the power of a god if not become one himself (Kurama is the child of two gods after all, thus he is a god (Kami) himself). The point is though that at the very least it is accepted that powerful men in Vampire Society can have achnoledged mistresses. While Naruto is not a vampire he will be marrying one and thus will be part of Vampire Society especially since she is a Shinso...another way of thinking is that she isn't sharing Naruto with other girls, Naruto is sharing the other girls with Moka; I can definitely see that.

THE kamis' are funny like that (Kami means spirit/god but not THE God. Shintoists will get pissed if you use it in such a manner. At least the believers of Shintoism)

was the one who bit Tsukune after the rosario talk Ura?

I think I have seen the twin route before but you have taken a good take/spin on it

ch3
i have seen a variety of grammar mistakes. I will probably do a review over them sometime. Please take it as constructive criticism when it comes.

I think it should be a combination of 1 and 3 with naruto having more confused episodes (at least when he is planning dates or other things anyway).
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
What of Hinata? Has she stopped watching him? His attitude would not have been enough for her to stop her respect/awe/worship of him.

Might I suggest giving him ears like Grimmjow's release ears (Or Sesshomaru)?

would have expected it to be a father/son or uncle/nephew relationship considering the age difference.

please continue!
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
cute. i like the pacing.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
i never understood naruto seeing sasuke as a brother. made no fuckin sense to me. kill the bastard i say.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
So entertaining. Love the attitudes of the characters. I guess naruto will have to catch the next wave of harem candidates. Sadness. The succubus had a wonderful full set.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
AH. I loved kurama death threating kurumu. She needs a good slapping. Will tsukune's original harem become naruto's with tsukune getting Omote and Naruto getting Ura and everyone else? Oh and will Naruto have his human half changed to vampire to become a vampire kitsune hybrid? Would be kinda badass haha. THough if he has access to all kurama's power then not even the final boss of the rosariox vampire season 2 would be able to do shit. Kurama was kind of a badass and in a world where chakra doesn't exist and fuinjutsu is no where near as advanced he will be supreme.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
hahaa. This, this is entertaining. Having inner and outer moka around simultaneously is rather hilarious. Honestly, its super funny. Looking forward to the pranks and jokes Naruto pulls.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Honestly that was really sweet. I felt tear jerked the whole time. Love that he removed that gay mask he always wore. I swear that mask really made me hate naruto, considering in the canon it stops being a mask and becomes what he considers his true self. Seriously saddened me that he became permanently this happy go lucky moron incapable of understanding higher concepts on anything.
sad guy chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
* one year later *
InfernoOfChaos chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
So... Uh... Which December did you mean?

If it was December 2014 we still have to wait another four months. I hope it's this December. I prefer waiting another four months rather than this being abandoned.
El Emperador chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Man I really like this story. Especially the interactions between Naruto and Ura Moka. hope you update soon.
adriene.m.marshall chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
You said that you would update in December...

IT'S JULY 24,2014! TWO YEARS after you said you are going to update this fanfiction! I really like it and I want to see the rest of it! So please hurry with the hiatusand get it over with! :'( :'( :'(
Clues2 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
ugh naruto is so god damn weak, he only knows two fucking moves where other ninja know more then 20.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 7/24/2014