Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
blacklightning18 chapter 9 . 8/11/2022
naruto defeat keito by use fire release to burn her spider webs also naruto has experience of fighting snake users
blacklightning18 chapter 8 . 8/11/2022
naruto could break handcuffs by use senjutsu or wind chakra, look likes ishigami earn Deidara wrath for insult art
blacklightning18 chapter 7 . 8/11/2022
naruto become nii-san to Yukari, Naruto and Ura argue like old married couple
blacklightning18 chapter 6 . 8/10/2022
gin perverted nature remind naruto of jiraiya, Ura lick blood off naruto cut cheek remind naruto of anko
blacklightning18 chapter 5 . 8/10/2022
naruto has unsealed bowls of ramen from storage seals tattoos on his wrists to give ura chan ramen
blacklightning18 chapter 2 . 8/10/2022
naruto should have neji with him and told neji to use byakugan to see energy in people bodies, the reason why naruto can't sense chakra from tsukune because it locked in him, i want naruto to unlock tsukune chakra network and train him to able defend himself from yokai monsters, naruto had image of chibi ura, whose hair was floating in the air and her eyes were glowing red as demonic aura surrounded her remind me kushina as child
blacklightning18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2022
naruto hate konoha people should be realistic
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
Good chap.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2022
It’s totally a temporary hiatus, they last 8 years obliviously
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 5/18/2022
can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2022
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 9 . 3/22/2022
With how weak Naruto is in this chapter he could get absolutely ganked by any Akatsuki member cause sheesh! I get that balancing the power levels of characters and keeping a story interesting is hard, and I get that he is no longer in service but he still has an organization of ten people who are all S rank after his lazy ass.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 2/12/2022
can't wait for the next chapter
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 2 . 2/3/2022
Yes, seeing it's and omote as twins is definitely refreshing...tbh I do why you aren't updating this, afterall this story is amazing! Just as the beginning (chp1) is amazing.

And if you are wondering why I didn't review CHP1(or the rest of the chp except for chp2...)well it's because I wanna see if you are still gonna update this, cuz tbh I really don't review stories that aren't gonna be continued or is abandoned...but I do leave one reviews to those stories that are really really REALLY AWSOME! Like this story..

So I really hope you would continue this.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2021