Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 5/18/2022
can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2022
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 9 . 3/22/2022
With how weak Naruto is in this chapter he could get absolutely ganked by any Akatsuki member cause sheesh! I get that balancing the power levels of characters and keeping a story interesting is hard, and I get that he is no longer in service but he still has an organization of ten people who are all S rank after his lazy ass.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 18 . 2/12/2022
can't wait for the next chapter
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 2 . 2/3/2022
Yes, seeing it's and omote as twins is definitely refreshing...tbh I do why you aren't updating this, afterall this story is amazing! Just as the beginning (chp1) is amazing.

And if you are wondering why I didn't review CHP1(or the rest of the chp except for chp2...)well it's because I wanna see if you are still gonna update this, cuz tbh I really don't review stories that aren't gonna be continued or is abandoned...but I do leave one reviews to those stories that are really really REALLY AWSOME! Like this story..

So I really hope you would continue this.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2021
Liar
Rebmul chapter 12 . 6/14/2021
every time i read this i get sad that its dead
Luciendar chapter 3 . 4/17/2021
Well, I think Ura should go total tsundere, but that's me and this was dropped forever ago. My only real issue with the story thus far is Naruto's attitude. He's just a bit murderer happy. I would care about copious threats of physical violence, but him just straight up telling people over and over he's going to kill them is too ooc.
Axel Tomas Gmez chapter 18 . 2/20/2021
7 years have passed since it was updated, it is literally one of the best naruto and R&V crossovers, and nothing happens, I hope it continues or at least makes a sequel or puts it up for adoption

PD:I've read it since 2014 and I'm still waiting for chapter 19
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2021
naruto able to move at light speeds cant avid a very slow incomparision punch

im surprised he doesnt have a blood clot
Seud chapter 2 . 2/13/2021
You suck shit at writing drama.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2021
“Temporary Hiatus” my ass. A temporary hiatus isn’t 5 years. But good story
Ogay theSIMPSson chapter 18 . 2/2/2021
So that was a fucking lie.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2020