Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2020
It comes when the sequel ?
NataS666 chapter 18 . 7/25/2020
Well.. Is there any chance of you continuing this awesome story? I really like the character development, which is not forced and looks really real and good paced.

Really like your idea of them being twins. Perfect. I wish there were more stories like this. With twins :D
NataS666 chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
Damn. really unique and interesting idea!
Genesis09 chapter 18 . 4/26/2020
Damn, this is a great story it’s the first story I seen which actually deals with the whole Naruto/Moka/Tsukune issue. Your twins idea was inspired. I was really enjoying this I know it’s like seven years old but I sincerely hope you come back or at the very least post it up as a challenge to see what happens and if someone will take it from you and continue it. I sincerely hope this is not the end and that I’ll see your name popping up in my updates emails one day.

Sincerely,
-Genesis09
zelmanclock1 chapter 18 . 3/30/2020
wish this would be updated
kyubbie0683 chapter 18 . 3/24/2020
update please
Luciendar chapter 8 . 1/13/2020
Hmm, at this point things are getting tedious. The way Rosario Vampire kept things interesting was by getting into the story more and all the types of monsters. Your chapters aren't really long enough to explore things. It wouldn't been much better, in my opinion, had you not used canon Naruto and had given him more abilities. Even his wind manipulation would've been something. Hell, shadow clones would've been something. As is things just feel too plain. Sorry.

Also, you obviously never read the manga or you'd realize outer Moka could never be her own existence.
Paul Lenzen chapter 18 . 11/22/2019
I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you someday finish it.
Otizurc chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
This is just small nitpicking but kitsunes can have both lightning and fire affinities. not a problem just wanted to point it out. good so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2019
yeah you've abandoned this gatta love it when someone post one thing and does another
RandoFox chapter 18 . 10/30/2019
This story hasn't been updated in like six years. I'm a little disappointed.
Arrow3ss chapter 17 . 10/30/2019
A rival for Ura for Naruto's heart doesn't sound like a bad idea. Don't care who (although preferably a RxV character) as long it spurs her to make her own moves
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2019
Yeah a temporary hiatus for 6 years and I really like this story too ;-;
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
This is a great story I loved reading about the relationships between characters; I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2019