Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
Paul Lenzen chapter 18 . 11/22/2019
I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you someday finish it.
Otizurc chapter 1 . 11/5/2019
This is just small nitpicking but kitsunes can have both lightning and fire affinities. not a problem just wanted to point it out. good so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2019
yeah you've abandoned this gatta love it when someone post one thing and does another
RandoFox chapter 18 . 10/30/2019
This story hasn't been updated in like six years. I'm a little disappointed.
Arrow3ss chapter 17 . 10/30/2019
A rival for Ura for Naruto's heart doesn't sound like a bad idea. Don't care who (although preferably a RxV character) as long it spurs her to make her own moves
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2019
Yeah a temporary hiatus for 6 years and I really like this story too ;-;
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
This is a great story I loved reading about the relationships between characters; I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2019

Suggestion

Spell check/proofread
ABitterPill chapter 18 . 7/23/2019
"Temporary hiatus"

Six years later here we are.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2019
I really wish you would continue this...I really enjoy reading it and seeing the dynamics between the characters
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Truly thought Hinata might try to be his friend.
ghoast.cc chapter 7 . 2/2/2019
The only major problem, as in it makes me pissed off, I have with this otherwise good fanfiction is the fact that Naruto is a complete asshole to tsukune and not telling yukari to stop causing him physical and mental trauma because I'll tell you something I learned from me being my dad's punching bag as a kid... IT'S NOT FUNNY not like you'll read this anyway
Luciendar chapter 14 . 1/21/2019
Why do you keep calling the retrieval mission a failure? You wrote that Naruto actually brought him back but Sasuke escaped again. Not that Sasuke healing faster than Naruto really made any sense.
Luciendar chapter 10 . 1/21/2019
Maybe you have a reason for it, but why did you make Ura so pathetically weak. The only reason she had trouble with Kuyo in cannon was due to her giving Tsukune so much blood. Why make vampires seem so weak? Especially considering he was only a four tails. You should've come up with a way to weaken her.

You're character progression is a bit slow for me but i love this story. I'd say come up with something unique for Tsukune. You could seal the three tails into him, better than Akatsuki getting it. Or maybe have ruby train him, making him a warlock or something. My last thought would be to go a genkai route like in yuyu hakusho and turn him into a powerful psychic.
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »