Reviews for Embracing your Inner Demon
AnUnnamedUser chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Yeah i call Bullshit, You are just like the 90% of the ones that say Temporary Hiatus, Fucking Liars. Atleast update saying you won't continue it or if you will, an update to advice that you're still alive. Good Story, Dissapointing Author.
Monster King chapter 18 . 8/27/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
not abandoning the story it says but its been BEEN 4 FUCKING YEARS ALREADY. if you dont want to continue just say already.
ghoast.cc chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
i always imagined zabuza as the bus driver for some reason
Wolf chapter 18 . 6/24/2017
Make more please
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I cant even bring myself to attempt to read this. Naruto will be bangin Moka the 5% of the time she is unsealed... and Moka will be with Tsukune the entire 95% of the time shes sealed? GAY
Lucifer chapter 18 . 6/21/2017
"I will not abandon this story." He says.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Hey, I know this is a kinda late review, being on chapter 1 and all.
I really like the way your plot is going so far! (I just don't like tsunade, Jiraiya, and kakashi bashing xD)
The only problem is your comma's, or lack thereof.
Since I'm only on the first chapter and moving to the next, I hope this problem is fixed! Best of luck!
Priscila Amadeus chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
amei o capitulo essa é a unica historia que eu li onde Inner Moka e Other Moka são indivíduos separados ao ives de personalidades mais ficou ótimo alias ficou melhor do que eu imaginai ta de parabéns continue assim.
Akamehime456 chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
This book just keep getting better. I swear
Shiro96 chapter 18 . 4/17/2017
espero que abandones tu historia, aunque ya ha pasado cualquier tiempo desde que actualizaste, en fin, seguire esperando alguna continuación amigo.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
Please continue
Chillerix chapter 18 . 2/14/2017
That's alright, take your time.
lucasrosa94 chapter 18 . 1/30/2017
escreva mais não abandone a istória.
Razor565 chapter 18 . 1/2/2017